Posted May 15, 2014
Please whatever you do stay away from this school. They have no clue how to teach the students, they wait until the last minute to tell you what you kid is doing or is not doing right and say oh well she has about a week to get it right in order to go to the next level even though I ask the teacher every other week what is needed, finally I got her where she needs to be to go to the next grade in less than a month when you as a school had a whole year to do it. This school is truly a disgrace. Will not be sending my kids back

Frost Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
Frost Elementary School seems to be pretty good. My daughter is in kindergarten and she is learning a great deal and she loves going to school. I appreciate the rules that are strictly inforced to keep the children safe. I like that there are planned school activities that include the parents so that relationships and trust can be established between the parents, teachers and students.

Posted June 03, 2013
My kids LOVE their school. My son is currently in 4th and I've never had any kid of problems reaching both of his teachers. I met them twice for conferences and it was straight to the point. My daughter is in Pre-School and her teachers are both AMAZING! The way that they truly care for the kids shows. My daughter comes home everyday learning something new and has great behaviors. I can talk to her teacher's about anything and feel she will help my daughter as much as she can. I haven't dealt with the principle much this year but I remember one day when it was pouring in the morning, I seen her outside with janitor sweeping the water out of walk way so the kids and parents don't slip and fall. Who does that? Someone who cares.

Posted November 15, 2011
This school has a major communication issue. I can only speak about one teacher, but she was clearly unqualified to be teaching. Words spelled wrong on paper communication to parents. Papers claimed to be sent home with students were not. Report card was empty with the exception of attendance, but parent was expected to sign before promised marks were given. Dishonesty about location of my child on one occasion regarding a bus issue. School was given updated contact and medication information, yet information was not updated in the system and claimed not received. Messages and requests for appointments/phone calls with administration never reached appropriate personnel as promised. Color chart not filled out daily and no comments made when necessary. It seems as though the school looks at an involved parent as an annoyance to them. They are currently a "C" school, and I can clearly see why. Looking to transfer my child immediately.

Posted March 24, 2010
This school had good teachers but bad students. The teachers are severely out numbered by unruly children. There is bullying and my children did not stand a chance. I could not get my second grader to bring a green home and she is in a new school now and has been for awhile. She has gotten all greens since. They are back to learning and they are in a normal environment and they don't have to worry about bullies.

Posted January 20, 2010
My child is in the ESE program and I absolutely love her teachers. We have great communication and I am very grateful for love and care they have given my daughter for the past 2 years.

Frost Elementary School 0

Posted July 29, 2009
This school exelents teachers I proud of this school

Posted August 14, 2007
My son was in Mrs. Kinney's 1st grade class and we both loved her. Everyone from the principal to the janitors were very professional and pleasent. It's a wonderful institute of learning. I highly recommend this school for your child because they encourage learning and parent participation. Frost Elementary is a wonderful school!

Frost Elementary School 3

Posted March 17, 2007

Posted February 20, 2007
My son is in 2nd Grade - Mrs. Fritsch class and he loves it. I have been impressed with her allowing him to explore what he does best, at the same time, allowing them to be children. I have nothing but good things to say about the school and am glad that my son, who just moved to Florida this school year, has gotten the chance to experience a good environment!

Frost Elementary School
3950 South Falkenburg Road, Riverview, FL  33578
Last modified Frost Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frost Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top