Riverview, FL

Posted August 05, 2014
My so has been attending to this school since Kindergarten. All his teachers are very attentive. Always on top of him to make sure he's doing right. I can talk to any teacher & they all provide the best attention. There actions speak louder than words. Very clean school, Very friendly staff.

Posted May 15, 2014
Please whatever you do stay away from this school. They have no clue how to teach the students, they wait until the last minute to tell you what you kid is doing or is not doing right and say oh well she has about a week to get it right in order to go to the next level even though I ask the teacher every other week what is needed, finally I got her where she needs to be to go to the next grade in less than a month when you as a school had a whole year to do it. This school is truly a disgrace. Will not be sending my kids back
2 people found this helpful

Posted November 08, 2013
DIS SKOOL SUCS! ITS FLUFFING HORRIBLE! I HATE IT THE PRINEYPALE IS A CWAZY SYCO DUSHBAG LOVE CWAZY GIRL

Frost Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
Frost Elementary School seems to be pretty good. My daughter is in kindergarten and she is learning a great deal and she loves going to school. I appreciate the rules that are strictly inforced to keep the children safe. I like that there are planned school activities that include the parents so that relationships and trust can be established between the parents, teachers and students.
2 people found this helpful

Posted June 03, 2013
My kids LOVE their school. My son is currently in 4th and I've never had any kid of problems reaching both of his teachers. I met them twice for conferences and it was straight to the point. My daughter is in Pre-School and her teachers are both AMAZING! The way that they truly care for the kids shows. My daughter comes home everyday learning something new and has great behaviors. I can talk to her teacher's about anything and feel she will help my daughter as much as she can. I haven't dealt with the principle much this year but I remember one day when it was pouring in the morning, I seen her outside with janitor sweeping the water out of walk way so the kids and parents don't slip and fall. Who does that? Someone who cares.

Frost Elementary School 4

Posted August 11, 2012
Great school but with every school you have that one teacher that goes above and beyond the requirement in teaching the kids. Keep up the good work. My daughter loves her school and gets the help she always need.

Posted November 15, 2011
This school has a major communication issue. I can only speak about one teacher, but she was clearly unqualified to be teaching. Words spelled wrong on paper communication to parents. Papers claimed to be sent home with students were not. Report card was empty with the exception of attendance, but parent was expected to sign before promised marks were given. Dishonesty about location of my child on one occasion regarding a bus issue. School was given updated contact and medication information, yet information was not updated in the system and claimed not received. Messages and requests for appointments/phone calls with administration never reached appropriate personnel as promised. Color chart not filled out daily and no comments made when necessary. It seems as though the school looks at an involved parent as an annoyance to them. They are currently a "C" school, and I can clearly see why. Looking to transfer my child immediately.

Posted March 24, 2010
This school had good teachers but bad students. The teachers are severely out numbered by unruly children. There is bullying and my children did not stand a chance. I could not get my second grader to bring a green home and she is in a new school now and has been for awhile. She has gotten all greens since. They are back to learning and they are in a normal environment and they don't have to worry about bullies.

Posted January 20, 2010
My child is in the ESE program and I absolutely love her teachers. We have great communication and I am very grateful for love and care they have given my daughter for the past 2 years.

Frost Elementary School

Posted July 29, 2009
This school exelents teachers I proud of this school

Frost Elementary School
3950 South Falkenburg Road, Riverview, FL  33578
Last modified Frost Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frost Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top