857 students|Hillsborough

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I transferred both of my kids to this school last year, everything was ok. Their teachers were excellent! Mrs. Coyne, Mrs. Daily and Mrs. Schnar (the counselor). But the office staff is very rude and they know nothing about anything. I just found out that one of my kids got transferred to the school he was before, apparently the office staff didn't file our new address and I have to register him again and bring proof of residency, like I didn't do so last year. This was their mistake, not mine! They should be able to fix it themselve, and use my daughter's information.

My so has been attending to this school since Kindergarten. All his teachers are very attentive. Always on top of him to make sure he's doing right. I can talk to any teacher & they all provide the best attention. There actions speak louder than words. Very clean school, Very friendly staff.

Please whatever you do stay away from this school. They have no clue how to teach the students, they wait until the last minute to tell you what you kid is doing or is not doing right and say oh well she has about a week to get it right in order to go to the next level even though I ask the teacher every other week what is needed, finally I got her where she needs to be to go to the next grade in less than a month when you as a school had a whole year to do it. This school is truly a disgrace. Will not be sending my kids back

Frost Elementary School seems to be pretty good. My daughter is in kindergarten and she is learning a great deal and she loves going to school. I appreciate the rules that are strictly inforced to keep the children safe. I like that there are planned school activities that include the parents so that relationships and trust can be established between the parents, teachers and students.

My kids LOVE their school. My son is currently in 4th and I've never had any kid of problems reaching both of his teachers. I met them twice for conferences and it was straight to the point. My daughter is in Pre-School and her teachers are both AMAZING! The way that they truly care for the kids shows. My daughter comes home everyday learning something new and has great behaviors. I can talk to her teacher's about anything and feel she will help my daughter as much as she can. I haven't dealt with the principle much this year but I remember one day when it was pouring in the morning, I seen her outside with janitor sweeping the water out of walk way so the kids and parents don't slip and fall. Who does that? Someone who cares.

Great school but with every school you have that one teacher that goes above and beyond the requirement in teaching the kids. Keep up the good work. My daughter loves her school and gets the help she always need.

This school has a major communication issue. I can only speak about one teacher, but she was clearly unqualified to be teaching. Words spelled wrong on paper communication to parents. Papers claimed to be sent home with students were not. Report card was empty with the exception of attendance, but parent was expected to sign before promised marks were given. Dishonesty about location of my child on one occasion regarding a bus issue. School was given updated contact and medication information, yet information was not updated in the system and claimed not received. Messages and requests for appointments/phone calls with administration never reached appropriate personnel as promised. Color chart not filled out daily and no comments made when necessary. It seems as though the school looks at an involved parent as an annoyance to them. They are currently a "C" school, and I can clearly see why. Looking to transfer my child immediately.

This school had good teachers but bad students. The teachers are severely out numbered by unruly children. There is bullying and my children did not stand a chance. I could not get my second grader to bring a green home and she is in a new school now and has been for awhile. She has gotten all greens since. They are back to learning and they are in a normal environment and they don't have to worry about bullies.

My child is in the ESE program and I absolutely love her teachers. We have great communication and I am very grateful for love and care they have given my daughter for the past 2 years.

This school exelents teachers I proud of this school

Last modified Frost Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.