Imagine School At Palmer Ranch 2

Posted July 21, 2015
the preschool is not properly licensed. children are bullied by staff members and their children

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted July 21, 2015
There is rampant nepotism among staff and ZERO accountability outside of the institution. There is no cohesion among teachers and administration.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted July 21, 2015
They play favoritism and allow bullying. Compassionless administration that shows up to work when they feel like it

Posted January 01, 2015
We have had 3 of our children at the school two of which have graduated. My son is still there and growing and learning at an exceptional rate. I have been a parent at the school for 5 years now and have always been very happy with the education my children have received.

Posted November 24, 2014
I am a parent as well as a staff member at Imagine Palmer Ranch and I am very pleased with the education my child is receiving. We are very lucky to be living in a community that has excellent schools to choose from, but the reason we stay at Imagine is because of the environment. My child's teachers make her feel loved, important and most of all challenged. She loves the fact that she has opportunities to make decisions, be a part of a sports team (even though she has never played that sport before), and the opportunity to learn in ways that suit her best. As a parent it make my heart happy that my child gets up in the morning wanting to go to school everyday!

Posted November 24, 2014
After working as an educator in the public school system for 21 years, I can confidently tell you the grass IS greener at Imagine! The strong character development implemented here yields great academic success. Our amazing teachers can actually teach, as they don't have to deal with constant disciplinary issues that are commonplace in the regular public school setting. The students are genuinely well mannered and have a desire to learn! What parent would not want this type of caring learning environment for their child? But don't take my word for it. Come take a tour, see our staff and students in action, and you'll just know, that this is the best place for any child, hence the motto, "Excellence is the ONLY option"...

Imagine School At Palmer Ranch 1

Posted November 23, 2014
Tried to give them another year to prove that they want what they say "the best for each individual chikd'' such a let down at the expense of my children. Both kids are behind in math and reading going into their district schools for the upcoming semester :( boo!

Posted October 29, 2014
Our school strives for academic excellence while providing a caring and safe learning environment for students.

Posted October 28, 2014
I have been teaching at ISPR for several years. I have had the privilege to grow as a teacher and watch our school grow as a school that truly cares about the whole child. The school holds pride and should hold pride in being an "A" school. Students, staff, and parents have earned that for their highly effective teaching, character development, and social/emotional development. Every child is treated as an individual and given personal attention. The staff at Imagine are beyond amazing, always working together as a team for the betterment of the students. Staff are always kind, positive, and helpful towards each other and that makes it that much easier to feel at home with the ISPR "family". Teamwork at this school means teachers, students, parents, school support staff, and administration all working towards the same goals for a student. To me, it is important to be working in a school where I can always be part of the decision making for the school, be part of a team that works together, and be valued for the work I do - and that is exactly what ISPR provides. If you are looking for a school who believes in the WHOLE child, this is it!

Imagine School At Palmer Ranch 1

Posted October 26, 2014
so interesting how all the "great" reviews and "5star" grades are posted within a few days of other.....hmmm

6220 McIntosh Road, Sarasota, FL  34238
Last modified Imagine School At Palmer Ranch is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine School At Palmer Ranch Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 63 reviews. Top