429 students|Sarasota

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

We are a new family to ISPR this year and loving it! Excellent teachers promoting not only intellectual intelligence but social/emotional intelligence!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

the front staff spends too much time talking to each other, the teachers are bullies who consider their children to be reliable sources of information when attacking hispanic kids, if your child has above average intelligence, but needs help focusing they will isolate him saying he is not capable, I had to pay test outside of school to prove them wrong, the kids here bully because of money, but even though there are adults around no one sees anything; unless your kid is white or a teacher's kid, different story then. anyways, had a lot of note writing to the teacher, who even in person was horribly unpleasant, and looked at me as if me and my child came from a brown planet, not to say anything else... and no body helps you with complains, I use to have my kids at Imagine at lakewood ranch, and I had absolutely loved it, but Palmer Ranch is horrible prodigious, prodigious, and discriminating like I have never seen before. I came out in tears many ties, the teacher even told my child he was not intelligent, funny got results from one of the best psychologist, and from a neurologist here in florida, and both agreed he is above average, the problem you ask? his color? how sad! in this age and time!

the preschool is not properly licensed. children are bullied by staff members and their children

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

There is rampant nepotism among staff and ZERO accountability outside of the institution. There is no cohesion among teachers and administration.

We have had 3 of our children at the school two of which have graduated. My son is still there and growing and learning at an exceptional rate. I have been a parent at the school for 5 years now and have always been very happy with the education my children have received.

I am a parent as well as a staff member at Imagine Palmer Ranch and I am very pleased with the education my child is receiving. We are very lucky to be living in a community that has excellent schools to choose from, but the reason we stay at Imagine is because of the environment. My child's teachers make her feel loved, important and most of all challenged. She loves the fact that she has opportunities to make decisions, be a part of a sports team (even though she has never played that sport before), and the opportunity to learn in ways that suit her best. As a parent it make my heart happy that my child gets up in the morning wanting to go to school everyday!

After working as an educator in the public school system for 21 years, I can confidently tell you the grass IS greener at Imagine! The strong character development implemented here yields great academic success. Our amazing teachers can actually teach, as they don't have to deal with constant disciplinary issues that are commonplace in the regular public school setting. The students are genuinely well mannered and have a desire to learn! What parent would not want this type of caring learning environment for their child? But don't take my word for it. Come take a tour, see our staff and students in action, and you'll just know, that this is the best place for any child, hence the motto, "Excellence is the ONLY option"...

Tried to give them another year to prove that they want what they say "the best for each individual chikd'' such a let down at the expense of my children. Both kids are behind in math and reading going into their district schools for the upcoming semester :( boo!

Our school strives for academic excellence while providing a caring and safe learning environment for students.

Last modified Imagine School At Palmer Ranch is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.