429 students|Sarasota

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I transferred my daughter in last year and couldn't be happier with our decision. She has flourished in this school. There are no words to express how wonderful the staff at Imagine are. They truly care about each and every individual child.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

It is not tolerated in this school

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

strong IEP ~ Guidance counselor available also

Develops character: Strongly disagree

JIF ~ JUSTICE INTEGRITY AND FUN! The kids get rewarded for these characteristics

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

They are diligent in making learning fun! They do lots of hands on teaching... not just handing out packets of worksheets like so many other schools.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

Homework is emphasized as part of the child's grade and the child is well aware of this. They also provide interactive, online homework.

We are a new family to ISPR this year and loving it! Excellent teachers promoting not only intellectual intelligence but social/emotional intelligence!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

the front staff spends too much time talking to each other, the teachers are bullies who consider their children to be reliable sources of information when attacking hispanic kids, if your child has above average intelligence, but needs help focusing they will isolate him saying he is not capable, I had to pay test outside of school to prove them wrong, the kids here bully because of money, but even though there are adults around no one sees anything; unless your kid is white or a teacher's kid, different story then. anyways, had a lot of note writing to the teacher, who even in person was horribly unpleasant, and looked at me as if me and my child came from a brown planet, not to say anything else... and no body helps you with complains, I use to have my kids at Imagine at lakewood ranch, and I had absolutely loved it, but Palmer Ranch is horrible prodigious, prodigious, and discriminating like I have never seen before. I came out in tears many ties, the teacher even told my child he was not intelligent, funny got results from one of the best psychologist, and from a neurologist here in florida, and both agreed he is above average, the problem you ask? his color? how sad! in this age and time!

the preschool is not properly licensed. children are bullied by staff members and their children

Last modified Imagine School At Palmer Ranch is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.