Posted March 16, 2015
I am a grandparent of a present student and parent of children who have graduated Bay Pines. We are very satisfied with the education they have received. All of my children attended high school in Pinellas County and went on to attend college.In all cases they made the transition from Bay Pines well. My grandchild will be going to Seminole High next year and has been accepted into the Cell program there. Bay Pines has caring teachers who will challenge your child, but also work to help them achieve the highest level of learning possible. The chrome books and Smart Boards they have purchased will provide other ways for the students to learn . Above all the children grow in the knowledge of their Lord and Savior. This knowledge can help them cope in today's stressful world.

Posted February 03, 2015
Bay Pines is a wonderful school with a caring, committed, and experienced staff of teachers. My child has received a wonderful education in his 8 1/2 years at Bay Pines. He has been well loved, well cared for, and well taught. I would recommend this school to anyone!
2 people found this helpful

Posted February 03, 2015
Highly Recommended! My oldest son attended Bay Pines Lutheran for grades K-8. When it was time for him to go to Public high school, he had advanced so much academically, that he was put into several honors classes. I credit the great teachers, as well as smaller class sizes. When it was time to send my youngest son to school, I knew he would go to Bay Pines too. He loves his teacher and all the staff. The smaller class size made starting school a very easy transition for a very shy boy.

Posted December 21, 2014
This school provides a nurturing, Christian environment. I moved my 4th grade student mid-year into this school from public school. Academically, her classroom here was more rigorous than her former school. (Yeah!) Because the students have a somewhat longer school day, they have plenty of outdoor run, be active time throughout the day. The small classroom and school setting provides an opportunity to be part of the "school family" and knowledge that your child will be involved--not overlooked for a part in the school play or left out of any event.
2 people found this helpful

Bay Pines Lutheran School 1

Posted August 20, 2014
Bay Pines was not a good fit for my child. She needs more activities and opportunities to round out her education. Do your homework and make sure you are getting what your child needs.

Bay Pines Lutheran School 1

Posted August 20, 2014
Well this is the third time I have had to post this because the school keeps deleting it, but I will keep beating this drum, everyone should be warned about this school. This school is perfect for the student who does not need physical education, music, art, computers, a library, or any other amenity one would expect from a learning institution. If your child is in K, 1st or 2nd grade.. RUN away Run away..

Posted August 04, 2013
Since grade K. my son has attended several religious private schools. When we found BPLS, we found our home. The teachers are great at their jobs, but also thrive in kindness and helping each child to achieve their best, every day.

Posted June 17, 2010
This is one of the best private schools around! The student to teacher ratio is low, and the teachers really care about each student! My kids were very prepared for high school when they graduated from Bay Pines Lutheran. And you don't even have to be Lutheran to send your kids there!

Bay Pines Lutheran School 4

Posted October 13, 2008
Our kids get a great education combined with the most importan: The Word of God Friendly and loving athmospere, help of parents greatly appreciated

Bay Pines Lutheran School
7589 113th Lane, Seminole, FL  33772
Last modified Bay Pines Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Bay Pines Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top