Seminole, FL

Posted September 17, 2009
Wellington School is an excellet school! Our first child attended this school from pre-k through 8th grade. The child was head and shoulders above other students once in high school. This child is now in College! Our second child is now enrolled at this great school. we would not send our children anywhere else! they have always tested far beyond their grade levels year in and year out!

Wellington School 3

Posted May 28, 2007
Academics are at a very good level based on my children. Extracurricular activities are non-existent in any organized and scheduled manner. Parenal involvment is encouraged however the issues of the parents are always second to that of Linda Moon.

Posted May 03, 2006
This is an awesome school, and I wouldn't dream of sending my daughter anywhere else! The academic curriculum is well rounded and challenging. Though my daughter is young, I loved watching all the wonderful things she learned this year. Also, by observing other children at the daily assemblies and the academic fair, I had a glimpse of what my daughter's future holds- and I can't wait. Our teachers are compassionate, educated professionals that continuously come up with new ways to engage children. At Wellington, children learn to be individuals, but still understand they are part of a bigger community. The Principal and Administrators are wonderful. They take time to really care about your individual needs. Parents are amazing. It does not matter if you work outside the home or are a stay at home mom; everyone gets involved to make this great school even better. In my heart, I know my daughter is 'home'.

Wellington School 2

Posted January 27, 2006

Posted December 14, 2005

Posted November 22, 2005
Academic program is slightly accelerated. Enrichment classes (required) start at Jr. K level and continue through 8th grade: Spanish, Computers, Music, Art, and PE. There is a strong emphasis on community and character building. Public speaking is also a strong academic component, the children have assembly everyday where different classes make presentations to the student body. The student:teacher ratio has averaged around 15 for all of my daughter classes (she started in Jr. K and is now in 3rd grade). The teacher communication with parent is frequent Parents are encouraged to stay for daily assembly and can volunteer at the school for a variety of activities. I would recommend this program highly to any parent. This is a truly phenomenal school.

Posted February 08, 2005
I think the quality of academic programs is strong and the availability is great. Parents can be as involved as they want to be.

Posted September 09, 2003