Posted August 24, 2013
My son was fortunate enough to get admission in kindergarten right after we moved to FL and we could not be happier with the school. The principal Mr. Brennan is so accessible and responsive as are the teachers. There is no bullying and the staff is so empathetic... all of the teachers are passionate about teaching.... and my older son who gets anxious easily cant wait to go to school

Posted August 23, 2013
This is my Grandsons first year at Pasadena Fundamental, but his mom has been trying to get him in for the last two years. He loves it and many of his friends are already there as well. The school has a great reputation.

Posted September 28, 2012
Our son has been at Pasadena the last 3 years and we love it! The teachers and staff definitely go the extra mile with the kids and of course the parent involvement at required and volunteer things is amazing! It is definitely like getting the benefits of a private school for free!

Posted September 13, 2012
Our daughter started there in 5th grade and immediately I could see the difference in this school. Teachers and students alike were welcoming to her. Not to mention, the curriculum and extracurricular activities are great! A+ to this school.

Posted July 31, 2011
By far, this is the overall best public school in southern Pinellas County. It has caring teachers, a respectful / disciplined student body and is located in a safe neighborhood. It is consistently an "A" rated school producing high FCAT scores. Feel fortunate if your child is one of the lucky ones to attend.

Pasadena Fundamental Elementary School 3

Posted April 04, 2011
This school has some great things about it, but also some areas that need improvement. It has 100% parent participation that will continue to make it strong but sometimes lacks the vision that other successful schools are using to move forward.

Posted November 29, 2010
My daughters have been attending pasadena for the last 4 years. It really makes both parents and students work harder which creates better students in the long run. Office staff are always friendly and helpful. We love Pasadena.

Pasadena Fundamental Elementary School 0

Posted June 19, 2008
My wife and i love Pasadena, yes they are strict and regulated but with our child it fullfills her needs as a student.

Posted January 08, 2007
We recently moved our two children from an expensive private school. The academics are similar, the teachers are excellent, and Pasadena is teaching self-discipline that the children never got at the other school. The PTA meetings have 10 times the number of parents as the private school and the parental involvement is incredible. It was a great decision for our family, and it saves us over $20,000 per year!

Posted September 21, 2006
I have two children at this school. I feel that this was the best choice I could of made for my children's future. From the moment we walked on campus, I knew that this was the one. The atmosphere is awesome! Children are well behaved, the teachers are happy, the staff is wonderful! I could not ask for anything more. This school is blessed! Paula Nixon

Pasadena Fundamental Elementary School
95 72nd Street North, St. Petersburg, FL  33710
Last modified Pasadena Fundamental Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pasadena Fundamental Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top