Bad
Good

Fairmount Park Elementary School 5

Posted January 24, 2015
This is really a nice school in west Seattle. Really nice teachers and very good level of education.

Fairmount Park Elementary School 1

Posted June 26, 2005
This school has been the worst school that my kids have been too. The only part that was good about this school was the pre-Kindergarden department. I was never communicated with in regards to the status of my son who was in Kindergarden and had to constantly ask for the status on him. If your kids have no problems then this school is great. If your kids have any problems this is not a school to put them in.

Fairmount Park Elementary School 1

Posted May 02, 2005
I have been very unhappy with my experience with this school. The teacher sends homework home with spelling mistakes in it, threatens the children with 'I will get you when you are sleeping', discipline is inadequate and supervision is almost non existent. My son won't eat the food at the cafeteria even as a last resort, and he has learnt racial terms that I wouldn't think second graders would be aware of. I am transferring him out of this school at the end of the school year and hope that my next pinellas school experience will not be as disappointing.

Fairmount Park Elementary School 5

Posted March 12, 2005
I feel a few teachers like c. Carey mrs.T the title one person and diane the secr. Make the school an asset.

Fairmount Park Elementary School 4

Posted July 28, 2004
I do feel that this is a great school, the teachers my child has had the last three years have been wonderful and very responsive to our needs, but I do worry about the amount of concern from higher authority. I feel that there is alot of bully type children and not enough thought into how to solve the problem. I hope that this year of 04-05 will be more easier for my child and all others. I am not saying children don't get into trouble for being bad, but I feel it happens to often.

Fairmount Park Elementary School
575 41st Street South, St. Petersburg, FL  33711
Last modified Fairmount Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairmount Park Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top