K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted November 13, 2015
The best school ever, lots of communication and love. Very blessed my child can attend this school. Wonderful staff.

Posted January 27, 2015
I have been a student, a parent, & also am currently employed of FBCS! I was a student in the 70s during my middle school years. My children both attended from preschool through the 8th grade here also. I've been employed here for about 16 years in our preschool as a classroom teacher, and on the K-8 side of our campus as art & computer teacher, and am now employed as school secretary. No school is perfect, to be sure, but this place is filled with love and grace and the love of Jesus! The teachers and staff really care about the children who attend here. There is a real "family feel." Academics are excellent and many special classes are also offered (Art, Music, Computers, Spanish, Library, PE, Home Ec). We currently have sports teams for grades 5-8 and more are being added each year! Come check us out!

Posted December 15, 2014
The warmth and love of the student body is one of the great strengths of First Baptist Christian School. We're grateful for the wonderful faculty and leadership!

Posted December 15, 2014
I went here for middle school and am now in college (go gators!). Great school! I have wonderful memories and still have connections with both students in my class and other classes and members of the staff. I was very well prepared spiritually and academically for high school.

First Baptist Christian School 1

Posted May 06, 2011
Be careful!! This school has major problems with BULLYING!! Our own personal experience has been very frustrating. There is no counselor that specializes in this type of problem available and most of the time the problem is ignore by faculty. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

First Baptist Christian School

Posted November 11, 2008
I graduated from this school and i went there from kindergaren to 8th grade. It was so great. I'm really glad i had the priviledge to go to this school instead of some random middle school. I am now in highschool and i miss FBCS. Going to school there really taught me how to stand up for what i beleive in and not be ashamed of it.

Posted October 14, 2008
OMG! i love this school i made a switch in 6th grade from another school and i now think i could have never made it going to any other school! this school has gotten me into sports that otherwise i would have never done! and now i don't hate school, i can't wait to go to school! everyone there is extremely nice...we have the best principle and teachers!

Posted August 12, 2006
i think this school is great i have been a student here for 8 years now and i love it

First Baptist Christian School 4

Posted June 21, 2006
If you a religious person, this is a good school for your child if you are not that religious you may find yourself at odds with some of the teachings and messages that the teachers and staff introduce to your child. Education wise I feel that this school is doing a good job getting the students to elavate to the next level in education.

First Baptist Christian School
201 Southwest Ocean Boulevard, Stuart, FL  34994
Last modified First Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8