K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Wonderful school. Teachers are warm and very caring. My children started school here mid semester last year from another Christian school in the area. I saw such a change in their behavior and learning as a result. They enjoyed going to school even though it was hard for them to transfer mid year. The teachers and students did a wonderful job making them feel welcomed and accepted. I am grateful God led me to this school. I would highly recommend for anyone wanting a quality Christian education for their children. I value their discipline with love philosophy.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Alot of bullying going on. No recourse with administration. Middle school teachers are very burned out. One in particular bullies and intimidates kids. Weak headmaster. Seems afraid to take the lead and listen to parents. Shrinking upper school enrollment.

The best school ever, lots of communication and love. Very blessed my child can attend this school. Wonderful staff.

I have been a student, a parent, & also am currently employed of FBCS! I was a student in the 70s during my middle school years. My children both attended from preschool through the 8th grade here also. I've been employed here for about 16 years in our preschool as a classroom teacher, and on the K-8 side of our campus as art & computer teacher, and am now employed as school secretary. No school is perfect, to be sure, but this place is filled with love and grace and the love of Jesus! The teachers and staff really care about the children who attend here. There is a real "family feel." Academics are excellent and many special classes are also offered (Art, Music, Computers, Spanish, Library, PE, Home Ec). We currently have sports teams for grades 5-8 and more are being added each year! Come check us out!

The warmth and love of the student body is one of the great strengths of First Baptist Christian School. We're grateful for the wonderful faculty and leadership!

I went here for middle school and am now in college (go gators!). Great school! I have wonderful memories and still have connections with both students in my class and other classes and members of the staff. I was very well prepared spiritually and academically for high school.

Be careful!! This school has major problems with BULLYING!! Our own personal experience has been very frustrating. There is no counselor that specializes in this type of problem available and most of the time the problem is ignore by faculty. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

I graduated from this school and i went there from kindergaren to 8th grade. It was so great. I'm really glad i had the priviledge to go to this school instead of some random middle school. I am now in highschool and i miss FBCS. Going to school there really taught me how to stand up for what i beleive in and not be ashamed of it.

OMG! i love this school i made a switch in 6th grade from another school and i now think i could have never made it going to any other school! this school has gotten me into sports that otherwise i would have never done! and now i don't hate school, i can't wait to go to school! everyone there is extremely nice...we have the best principle and teachers!

Last modified First Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8