Tallahassee, FL

Posted November 21, 2014
Conley is a fantastic school!This is my sons first year and so far we have been very happy there. All the members of the staff are very involved and take the time to get to know each child on a first name basis whether they are in their class or not. My son has learned so much already and amazes us so much everyday with what he has learned. His favorite class is P.E. which we never thought he would like but the coaches are amazing and make it fun. We will be very sad to leave this school when we move.

Posted January 27, 2014
We love everything about Conley! The teachers are wonderful and there are many opportunities for parents to get involved. My daughter always seems to have something that she's looking forward to at school. I also like all the precautions that are in place to keep the children safe. The school is secure while the students are in class and the car pick-up and drop-off line is very organized. I REALLY wish there was a middle school and high school in SouthWood!

Posted May 13, 2013
This is our 2nd year at Conley and both my daughters love it here. The faculty and staff are wonderful. I just wish they would add a middle school to Conley. Because of that we may be moving when my daughter starts middle school. Heard nothing but bad news about the middle school they are zoned for. Sad because we love it here in SouthWood.

Posted April 04, 2013
We love Conley! We love that the school site is secure, and that the teachers are kind. We love that they are fairly strict with the students (not a bad thing!!) and that our child learned so much while there.

Posted April 02, 2013
My son is a 4th grade student at Conley. He loves the school and his teachers! The school environment encourages him to think outside-the-box and for himself. His teachers encourage him to reach for his goals and the principal and assistant principal are both very involved. We love being apart of the Conley family!

Posted May 28, 2012
We are a military family and moved here in October 2011, son goes to Conley! So glad we moved in this school zone! School has Great caring teachers and an involved principal. Wish we could stay at this school for our sons entire elementary school years. Its going to be difficult to find another school like this one. 5 stars!

J Michael Conley Elementary School At Southwood 4

Posted August 09, 2010
My daughter has been at Conley since the school opened in 2007. Since then, there have been two principals, both of whom are/were very actively involved in the school community. I have been pleased with the leadership overall. The school staff is okay. There are some members of the personnel who are not the most friendly and inviting, and some of the teachers seem a bit in experienced especially in classroom management. Still, the school has a lot of resources which is good for the students. The PTA is a bit "stay-at-home-mom"-centric, but I guess that comes with the area of town. My biggest complaint is that there are a lot of events planned during working hours, making it difficult for many parents to participate. The school is diverse, but I'm not sure all of the staff is appropriately sensitive to issues of students of other ethnicities.

J Michael Conley Elementary School At Southwood 2

Posted May 07, 2010
I found the teachers to be uncaring. My family just moved to the area the last several weeks of school and I felt the teacher was not happy to have another student that she would have to deal with.

Posted March 16, 2010

Posted January 03, 2010
We just could not have been happier with this school. Unfortunately my job took me away from Tallahassee and we are missing Conley already.

J Michael Conley Elementary School At Southwood
2400 East Orange Avenue, Tallahassee, FL  32311
Last modified J Michael Conley Elementary School At Southwood is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J Michael Conley Elementary School At Southwood Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top