Christ Classical Academy 4

Posted November 19, 2013
I am a volunteer at this school and cannot begin to list all of the wonderful attributes of this school, for there are so many. Their educational methods and consequently their results are unlike you've seen in a very long time. That, coupled with the dedication and love these children are receiving from the teachers and staff, make Christ Classical Academy in Tallahassee a true gem in today's world. Just being there is such a blessing for the volunteer

Posted October 28, 2013
My school is not adopting the common core curriculum. Rather they will continue with the method that the school carries in it's name, Classical. If the school were to change, I could honestly say I would be looking into other alternatives. Thank God they are standing firm in the traditional and BEST method of teaching, classical.

Posted October 28, 2013
We have been at CCA for the past 4 years. I have never witnessed such growth before. My daughter blossomed not only academically, but also personally. Each and every teacher took the time not only to teach but inspire her to be all she could be. She was welcomed and accepted by all her classmates as well as other children throughout the school. This year my boys have also started kindergarten at CCA. They have already learned more than I could have imagined. Their teachers are wonderful, helping them to build the foundation of not only education, but a love of Christ. I have nieces and nephews in the public school system and based on the differences I see in their education and my children s education, there is no doubt in my mind that a Classical Education is not only the bases for college, but for life.

Posted October 28, 2013
This school is a family. It has an amazing staff and wonderful parent involvement. The students love it. I think the curriculum is so wonderful, I'm jealous I didn't get to go here when I was in school.

Posted September 26, 2013
My children are new to Christ Classical Academy this year and it has been a wonderful experience for them and for us. The children have made them feel so welcome and I feel that they are forming life long friendships. The parents and staff have made our whole family feel welcome. My children are being challenged academically and are growing daily in their relationship with Jesus Christ. I feel so blessed to be a part of the Christ Classical family.

Posted September 17, 2013
My son is a second grader this year and coming from the public school system I could not ask for a better environment for him to be in. We spent 2 years waiting for him to be challenged and pushed at his previous school and we weren't getting that. At CCA he was learning more his first week than he had the past 2 years put together. The staff, students and parents have all been welcoming and great to us. I look forward to many more years at CCA!

Posted September 16, 2013
Christ Classical Academy is a wonderful school choice in Tallahassee, Florida. it offers the rare combination of high academic standards with creative, loving teachers. I see my children growing daily in their reading comprehension and writing skills. Their confidence in math has also grown exponentially in the last three years at CCA. I can hardly believe their knowledge of history and Bible. They converse freely about significant events in history and are able to articulate their beliefs with clarity and conviction thanks to the teachers who have labored so hard day and and day out with creative lesson preparation and thorough evaluation. I would encourage any parents searching for a better academic alternative for their child to come and observe CCA classes for yourself. You won't be disappointed!!

Posted September 16, 2013
Christ Classical Academy is a school based on the principles of quality education for a lifetime. Our three children have attended this school for the past 2 years and we have seen a dramatic change in their desire to learn. Not only that, their behavior in social settings and at home has increased in sincerity, love, and a desire to serve. We could not be happier with a school! As a small school, the teachers are able to work with the children individually as well as collectively. When they see one of our children struggling in an area, the school is quick to contact us and help us help our kids at home. The teachers have taught with love for these children, and we are very grateful for not just the academics they have learned at CCA, but the life skills of being honorable, respectful, and servant-hearted individuals. Our hearts are a part of CCA like no other school we have encountered!

Posted September 16, 2013
We have two girls enrolled at Christ Classical Academy and I cannot imagine sending them anywhere else. They are challenged academically, encouraged spiritually, and developing such sweet friendships! It has been so nice to watch them thrive in a strong Christian environment.

Posted September 16, 2013
My son is an entering kindergartener at Christ Classical Academy. He never went to preschool and I assumed that he may be a little behind for the first few months of school as a result. This has not been the case! After just 4 weeks of school he is already academically surpassing his peers in other schools who had attended preschool. I am so blown away by his progress and his excitement for learning. Not only is he excelling in academics, he is also growing leaps and bounds spiritually and displaying new Christ-like character traits to those around him. I cannot express my gratitude enough to the tremendous teachers, staff and parents that give so much of themsleves investing in our precious kids. Thank you Christ Classical Academy!

Christ Classical Academy
1983 Mahan Drive, Tallahassee, FL  32308
Last modified Christ Classical Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Christ Classical Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top