K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Brilliant, loving, creative, dedicated teachers who challenge students inside the classrooms but also take the time to go to their sports games and support the extracurricular activities at the school. Did I mention they are brilliant? The really are.

This is an incredible school. With the level of academic rigor, I thought my child would struggle...but the teachers are just talented and passionate, and they know how to do their job so well. I've been just blown away by all my child has learned, and she is growing spiritually too. She has strong friendships and is a more dedicated student now than ever before!

Amount of homework: Agree

I actually go back and forth between just right and not enough. My child can get a lot finished at school and doesn't usually have a lot left in the evening. I can see where some might say on some nights there is to much but a lot of homework is what wasn't finished in class (don't get me wrong, they have homework that is only worked on at home but it can add up with classwork that wasn't completed in class)

My oldest will soon be in his 4th year at CCA and I have another that will be starting kindergarten in the fall. We are grateful for everything CCA has offered to our oldest over the last 3 years. Having come from the public school system I am so thankful that we found CCA that has challenged my son academically more than I feel he would have ever received had he stayed in his other school. We have been pleased with the teachers, the staff, the parents and the students. Every school is going to have its pros and it's cons and everyone has a different experience. The one thing that I regret about CCA is that we didn't do our research sooner and my son lost 2 years in the public school we are zoned for.

At first, I was excited about this school for my child and after what I've experienced, I would not recommend this school to a friend or a family member. I am glad I took out my child. Not every experience is the same so think really hard before choosing this school and make sure you pay close attention to your child on a daily basis. Thank you and this is a very honest review.

My son is an entering kindergartner at Christ Classical Academy. He never went to preschool and I assumed that he may be a little behind for the first few months of school as a result. This has not been the case! After just 4 weeks of school he is already academically surpassing his peers in other schools who had attended preschool. I am so blown away by his progress and his excitement for learning. Not only is he excelling in academics, he is also growing leaps and bounds spiritually and displaying new Christ-like character traits to those around him. I cannot express my gratitude enough to the tremendous teachers, staff and parents that give so much of themselves investing in our precious kids. Thank you Christ Classical Academy!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Every teacher my child has had has exceeded my expectations. They love the students so much and do whatever they can to make sure they feel valued and cared for.

Amount of homework: Agree

It's well suited for where my kids are at in their education. I could do without homework in Kindergarten, but it's still a reasonable amount

Develops character: Strongly agree

Since Christian values are woven through every single aspect of the child's learning honesty, integrity and fairness are all demonstrated and reinforced through every day learning

Amount of homework: Agree

The level of homework given at CCA is appropriate for the grade level and maturity of its students and rigor of the curriculum. Even in Kindergarten, kids are given homework to supplement classroom instruction - and form a basis of expectation for future years. The homework assignments are also helpful in informing parents about the material being taught to our children.

Last modified Christ Classical Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12