Posted April 09, 2014
My son goes to this school and is in the EELP program and i was worried about him going to school and not being able to speak and in such little time,he has learned so much.The teachers have all been very nice and respectful when I've gone to pick him up.Love this school

Posted October 23, 2013
broward had changed since i went there I'm in 12th grade now. I went there from k-5. I have pleasant memories about Broward a lot of my old teachers are still there. Ms Hawkins to my surprise is still there too she's an amazing lady. Every school has a few blemishes like people but never under estimate the tigers. "Broward roar with the tigers"

Posted July 15, 2009
My daughter has been going to broward since k-4 and it has made her all the better student

Posted July 30, 2008

Posted December 21, 2007
i have three daughters that go to broward my oldest has been thire for six years and my five year old son will start in 2008 we love this school.the staff is really great they are tough but thats what it takes.the teachers are great they really care about our children my girls come home every day telling me what they have learned.i cant wait till my son starts next year. Go Tiger Pride we love ya Broward.

Posted June 02, 2007
I must say that Broward is a good school. My son from the Caribbean, attended Broward from January - May, 2007. I was satisfied with the hospitality and academic progress made. This school keeps a parent informed of activities planned. Brochures, newsletters and reports given, are all informative. My son's teacher was patient and quite helpful. Hats off to Broward!

Posted May 03, 2007
School safety is not observed at Broward. The principal and staff do not even follow the school rules. The academics are extremely poor. The extracurricular activities are very few if any. As parents we have been in constant contact about the lack of discipline in class, and the school treats the conferences as a joke, and refuse to rectify any situation. Sending our son to Broward was the biggest mistake we could have ever made.

Posted June 21, 2006
My child went to this school for kindergarten and I thought it was an excellent school. The teacher was very helpful and worked very well with the students and she was very consistent with the students. My child made a tremendous improvement from the beggining to the end of the school year. They were always going crafts and had an accelarated reader program. There were several opportunities for parent imvolment but not a whole bunch. My child really enjoyed this school.

Broward Elementary School
400 West Osborne Avenue, Tampa, FL  33603
Last modified Broward Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Broward Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top