393 students|Hillsborough

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My son goes to this school and is in the EELP program and i was worried about him going to school and not being able to speak and in such little time,he has learned so much.The teachers have all been very nice and respectful when I've gone to pick him up.Love this school

broward had changed since i went there I'm in 12th grade now. I went there from k-5. I have pleasant memories about Broward a lot of my old teachers are still there. Ms Hawkins to my surprise is still there too she's an amazing lady. Every school has a few blemishes like people but never under estimate the tigers. "Broward roar with the tigers"

My daughter has been going to broward since k-4 and it has made her all the better student

i have three daughters that go to broward my oldest has been thire for six years and my five year old son will start in 2008 we love this school.the staff is really great they are tough but thats what it takes.the teachers are great they really care about our children my girls come home every day telling me what they have learned.i cant wait till my son starts next year. Go Tiger Pride we love ya Broward.

I must say that Broward is a good school. My son from the Caribbean, attended Broward from January - May, 2007. I was satisfied with the hospitality and academic progress made. This school keeps a parent informed of activities planned. Brochures, newsletters and reports given, are all informative. My son's teacher was patient and quite helpful. Hats off to Broward!

School safety is not observed at Broward. The principal and staff do not even follow the school rules. The academics are extremely poor. The extracurricular activities are very few if any. As parents we have been in constant contact about the lack of discipline in class, and the school treats the conferences as a joke, and refuse to rectify any situation. Sending our son to Broward was the biggest mistake we could have ever made.

Last modified Broward Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.