456 students|Hillsborough

Bad
Good

The teachers are wonderful with the students. Mrs. Foley had my son in first grade and now is in fourth grade she gave him the starting point to succeed thank you for that, and to his other teachers. I am so blessed I was able to enroll them here.

Thank you Mrs.Foly ! What a wonderful teacher. Everyone said my child would not be successful. That was until Mrs. Foley. Right from the start she did not let my son slide. She made him work and work hard. He not only starting reading. He ended the year reading on a late second grade level. Amazing!

all the teachers are greats hands-on and doesent give up on there students no matter what especialy the one teacher who has helped my child alot ms.foley Thankyou!

My children started attending Cahoon after attending a failing school the year before. Needless to say, my experience has been like a breath of fresh air! The teacher's want to be there and encourage parent involvement. I am thankful my kids are having the experience of what a school should be.

Both my children have gone to Cahoon since it bacame a magnet school. The teachers are hands on/personable. The principle and vice principle are very nice and very approachable with any situation you might want to talk to them about. The programs are created to meld with animal themes. It's a wonderful school. I am going to look really hard to see if I can find a middle school that is as well run and interesting as this elementary magnet school for my when my children have to move on.

Last modified Cahoon Elementary Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.