Bad
Good

Great school,Teachers and staff are very good here.My daughter has recently completed 2nd grade here.Staff is very activly finish those jobs very well.Thank you very much for your support and helping me and my daguther all these days.

mi hijo es su primer ano en dikenson ya que nos vinimos de espana,para mi ha sido un ano mararabilloso,estoy muy contenta y agradecida con todos los maestro de esta escuela en especial con su senorita de 1er grado y su maestra de la iso

Dickenson Elementary is a wonderful school with excelent teachers, staff and programs. They have made me and my girls very happy and comfortable. Thanks Dickenson!

My son attnded kindergarten here w ms berman and she did a fabulous job. I was very impressed and the children were all very good. I would recommend.

My oldest child is getting ready to graduate from Dickenson and it has been a wonderful experience. We have moved out of the county but I continue to send her to Dickenson. My son is going to start kindergarten and he will be going there also. The staff really cares about the students. If you are looking for teachers who care, this is the school. JG

This is my daughter's first year at Dickenson. She transfered from a private school. I can honestly say that she is receiving a quality education. She has improved in reading as well as in writing. I really like this schoo!

Last modified Dickenson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.