Tampa, FL

Posted January 19, 2010

Posted September 17, 2009
Dickenson Elementary is a wonderful school with excelent teachers, staff and programs. They have made me and my girls very happy and comfortable. Thanks Dickenson!

Posted June 03, 2009
My son attnded kindergarten here w ms berman and she did a fabulous job. I was very impressed and the children were all very good. I would recommend.

Dickenson Elementary School 3

Posted May 01, 2009

Dickenson Elementary School 3

Posted December 18, 2008

Posted September 24, 2007

Dickenson Elementary School 4

Posted February 28, 2007
My oldest child is getting ready to graduate from Dickenson and it has been a wonderful experience. We have moved out of the county but I continue to send her to Dickenson. My son is going to start kindergarten and he will be going there also. The staff really cares about the students. If you are looking for teachers who care, this is the school. JG

Dickenson Elementary School 4

Posted January 18, 2007
This is my daughter's first year at Dickenson. She transfered from a private school. I can honestly say that she is receiving a quality education. She has improved in reading as well as in writing. I really like this schoo!

Dickenson Elementary School 0

Posted July 19, 2005
Love the teachers and academics.

Dickenson Elementary School
4720 Kelly Road, Tampa, FL  33615
Last modified Dickenson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dickenson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top