Sulphur Springs Elementary School 4

Posted September 04, 2012
Sulphur Springs Elem School is a great School. The teachers for the most part are superb, they are interested in the students and helpful to each student and only want what is best for each one. I could not do their job on a daily bases. The principal is new to our area and I feel she doing her job and certainly has made some great changes, please give her a chance. Parent involvement is is lacking, even though some parents do their best to help out. Our children need to know we care, take a little time to praise them for their accomplishments and talk to them when things are not so good with them at school and by all means if your have questions please set up a meeting with someone at school. I have always found an open door.

Sulphur Springs Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2012
I am excited about this new school year!! This is a new school for my 2nd grader I am 100% behind the extended school hours. This is so much better because most kids go home and watch TV all evening so keep them in school longer.

Sulphur Springs Elementary School 3

Posted August 03, 2012
Sulphur Spring School last year was not good. They suspend your child for every little thing. They write out a report like a police record I never seen no such thing for a child in my life. My son been going there since first grade and last year was the only year I was unhappy. The principal was not even trying around fcat time she was still suspending the kids if they just talk out of turn. and wonder why the school has to stay in to three thirty. This the first time since my kids been going there have this happen. Maybe if they spend more time and work with the kids. Our kids will be more successful.

Sulphur Springs Elementary School 1

Posted May 31, 2012
SULPHUR SPRINGS ELEMENTARY IS A JOKE. THERE ARE A COUPLE OF GOOD TEACHERS AND STAFF MEMBERS THAT CARE ABOUT THE SCHOOL. THE REST THE PRINCIPAL AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL ARE VERY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL. AND SEEM TO LOOK DOWN AND THINK LESS ABOUT THE PARENTS AND KIDS FROM THE NEIGHBORHOOD.

Sulphur Springs Elementary School 5

Posted June 25, 2009

Sulphur Springs Elementary School 2

Posted March 31, 2008

Sulphur Springs Elementary School
8412 North 13th Street, Tampa, FL  33604
Last modified Sulphur Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sulphur Springs Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top