Posted October 13, 2014
Our three sons have been students at Cambridge Christian School for the past 3 years. This school has been a huge blessing to our family for many reasons. The teachers, staff and administration at Cambridge are God honoring, loving, speak biblical truths over our children, and they strive to establish partnering relationships with each family. From an academic perspective our children are challenged with high level teaching and curriculum which in turn is creating life long sufficient learners. There is something for everyone at Cambridge and my boys have loved having the opportunity to try a variety of different sports and clubs as they have matured through the grades. If you are looking for a school where Jesus is at the foundation of what it builds its mission in, Cambridge Christian School is just the place. We look forward to what is to come as our boys enter the middle and high school at Cambridge.

Posted October 10, 2014
Our kids have attended Cambridge for 6 years. I was surprised to see a few negative comments regarding the academics being "behind" public school standards. As a former public school teacher, we chose Cambridge for our kids. We have been satisfied, and where improvement is needed, it is addressed and corrected. Staff and programs are reviewed and changes are made as necessary. They are always aiming to improve. The sports and fine arts programs are another reason we love CCS. Our kids have experienced many activities at young ages and that is not always possible in public school. Our kids receive a Biblical education, excellent preparation for the job market, and practice for real world experiences. They have opportunities to interact outside of school on class and mission trips and band and choir performances, to name a few. There seems to be something for everyone. The college acceptance list is published and it's impressive. I know many families whose kids have graduated from Cambridge and I have seen those kids be accepted to top colleges and universities, most of them on scholarships. That fact is proof in the pudding for us! And the school spirit is off the charts!

Cambridge Christian School 1

Posted August 31, 2014
If you put your kids in Cambridge, make sure you plan on keeping them there until graduation. If at any point you try to switch them to public school, they will be very far behind and will have courses to make up. Be aware that the end of course exams taken at Cambridge do not count in the real world and they will have to take the real exams in public school.

Cambridge Christian School 2

Posted May 18, 2014
This school was a grade level behind our old school. It was not challenging at all. The 4th graders did book reports each month and my daughter would write 3 paragraphs consisting of 3 sentences per paragraph and always get an A. Grammar was not really taught at all. It is supposed to be the best Christian school in Tampa but it is lacking in many areas academically. 6th grade math was a joke 2 yrs ago. The books 6th grade read we're not on a high level. My children had read them a few years before. Definitely not worth the cost of tuition. After one year we pulled them and not once did Cambridge ask us why we were pulling them and not re-enrolling. Apparently they don't care to ask the hard questions of what could we improve upon.

Posted May 04, 2014
Cambridge is the best school in Tampa. Great teachers, great administrators, and a real sense of community among parents. Not a perfect place, but the perfect place for my children.

Posted September 26, 2012
Cambridge is AMAZING!!! I have three children attending this school. The teachers are awesome and we love the family feel to the school. This is the best Christian School in the Tampa area! I can say compared to Public School where my children attended that this is so much more challenging and is preparing them for College. We are so Blessed to be attending Cambridge!!

Posted September 06, 2012
I am so thankful for Cambridge Christian School! I am so thankful for a school that teaches and reinforces our beliefs in Christ our Savior. Our children are taught at home and church about our relationship with Christ, and I am so thankful to find a school that continues to teach and guide them in the Christian worldview as well throughout the week. I am thankful for the strong school community, this is not only our school but a wonderful community that we cherish being a part of. Our children pray in school and read their Bibles. Praise the Lord!

Posted August 25, 2012
Cambridge Christian School cares about all their students. The teachers that commit themselves to this school choose to teach here because they believe in outstanding education taught within the scope of a Christian Worldview. CCS students feel loved and are loved. I have been involved with CCS for ten years and have three of my own kids attend. There is simply no alternative to a good Christian education and Cambridge Christian School is an excellent choice.

Posted August 24, 2012
My oldest just graduated from Cambridge Christian & I had the extreme pleasure of dropping him off at the University of Fla. last week! He was at CCS since 1st grade :) Not only was he VERY WELL PREPARED academically (getting into UF is super tough!) but I sent off a young man that is a confident student and spiritually strong & able to defend his faith. The school offers kids alot of opportunities & encourages them to try a variety of activities - maybe some that they would've been intimidated to try at a larger school. We've had kids earn scholarships in acad., music & sports! Also, because it is smaller, the kids are able to develop strong 1-on1 relationships with their teachers and learn to be confident in dealing with adults & authority. Another huge plus for the school is the overall sense of community - families are very involved on campus & with each other, they give alot of time & talent to see the school grow and prosper. If you're considering CCS, there are family mentors who will connect a new child with kids in his class over the summer so that when he starts in the fall, he & his family feel welcome. We love the school & will miss it when my 10th grader grads!

Posted August 24, 2012
We have three children that attend Cambridge Christian and we are extremely happy with the school. This is our 9th year with at least one child at Cambridge. The academics are challenging and will prepare them to go on to the top universities in America. More importantly the school is helping strengthen their foundation spiritually to enable them to stand strong in their Christian faith. Lastly, the sports and fine arts programs allow them to enjoy a well rounded school experience.

Cambridge Christian School
6101 North Habana Avenue, Tampa, FL  33614
Last modified Cambridge Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Cambridge Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top