Public charter
Tampa, FL

Posted November 03, 2013
My son was accepted for Pepin this year for sixth grade. He is finally happy to go to school and tells me every day how well he thinks he "just fits" there. Everyone on campus seems to have the singular vision of seeing the children there succeed. Like another reviewer said, our acceptance has been a dream come true. My son has some friends now - and his self-esteem is rising daily. Excellent environment for any child who doesn't really "fit" in the regular school environment.

Posted May 20, 2013
I love the Pepin Academy School ,because they have the most wonderful teaches that would take the time out that the student needs for help. And the classes are alot smaller, so that the student can get one on one time.

Posted May 05, 2013
My Daughter has attended Pepin for 3 years and our acceptenance was a dream come true. My DD has Asbergers and ADHD and she has done so well at this school. And they do so much for their students. My daughters says she is finally at a school that understands her. Thank You Pepin for all you do for the kids.

Posted January 21, 2013
My son has high functioning autism and he has been a Pepin since the sixth grade. This school is an absolute God send! The teachers and administrators truly care for all of the students and they go the extra ten miles. If your child has a learning disability it does not get better than Pepin Academy!

Posted January 29, 2012
We changed my daughter to this school because she was always in fear of fights and bullying. This schoool has none of that. My child is happy to go to school and hates to stay home even when she is ill. The teachers are very involved. You can not pick up your childs report card without talking to the teachers every grading period. Love this school.

Posted October 12, 2010
My child is no longer "invisible". This is my child's first year at Pepin. As a parent I was fearful and apprehensive about a school that taught only learning disabled children. But it is because of this very reason that gives Pepin excels. They understand learning differences and how to address each child's individual needs. They have a committed staff that believe in their product and they instill that belief in your child.

Posted September 14, 2010
We recently moved from CA to FL & were looking for a school that was going to meet our children's needs. Both son's being were on an IEP & it was important that they were provided with SLP(Student Learning plans) that assured us as parents they would learn & feel comfortable with the school environment. The school provided that & more. Our sons have excelled & improved ion their academics 100%. Great administration & the teachers are the best!

Posted July 24, 2009

Pepin Academy Of Tampa 3

Posted August 03, 2008
I attended pepin academy and graduted not too long ago. I don't feel as if I was challenged enough, I think the work as mild compared to that of other high school students. Late work was accpeted by most teachers, and they grading system I felt was just to 'get you through' and get you out. There were numerous times where I was told just to 'try' doing the homework, I'd get more then half of it wrong, but stil managed to get a 'b' because I 'tried'. That's NOT learning! I think the teachers have the best interest in mind, but the school puts their money to bad use. Wasting money on silly things, like beepers that were only used for a few months, smart board systems that hardly if ever got used. Good school, just can use a lot of work still.

Posted August 31, 2007
One thing I admire about this school is the focus on student accountability. Issues are quickly addressed and analyzed and consequences followed through. As well, the staff are very in touch with student issues and you can see the rapport they have with the students is genuine and appropriate.

Pepin Academy Of Tampa
3916 E Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL  33610
Last modified Pepin Academy Of Tampa is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pepin Academy Of Tampa Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top