PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

I would definitely recommend Land of Learning for any parent that is looking for a daycare where their kids can excel. Our oldest son went there and when our second son was born, we knew right away that is where we wanted him to go. Our youngest son is currently in VPK. He has been there since he's 2 years old. He loves it there. He's learned so much socially and academically. He is ahead of his peers academically. He has an incredible vocabulary for a four year old. The facility is clean and well kept. The staff is very friendly and helpful. If I have any concerns the teachers are always willing to speak with us and work with us to address our concerns. Their price is reasonable and they also have different activities the students can register for. We love this school/daycare and I am sure our son will miss them once he goes to Kindergarten.

My son has gone to this school for the last 1 1/2 years. Everyone is very nice and friendly, my son is safe. There have been times when he was injured by another kid or something but that happens. As for school, come on the kids are 3 years old, he is learning the basics and can write his name and draw. He knows the ABCs and 123s. The price is very good for what your getting. For the value it is easily 5 stars.

I would have to argue the post about the school being all about the money....the tuition is remarkably low compared to other area schools. The teachers have not left due to new ownership in fact the school has made vast improvements in the last 3 years. The teachers who have been there 10-15 years will tell you that it is better now than ever. My child went into kindergarten well ahead of her peers (acedemically) and her teacher said "You can always tell a child who came from Land of Learning" Thats a good school........

This is more of a day care rather than a school. But my daughter enjoys going there - she is 4 and getting ready for VPK. In the past they have had the fire engine, police, ambulances there to teach the kids about the community. They've had parades where each class picks a country and they then dress like the culture they have chosen. My daughter has participated in the dance lessons as well as gymnastics - and the end of the "school" year show was awesome. This is a large day care and they have tons of activities which I love. All the teachers know my little one's name and I appreciate that as well. As to vacation, the other poster is right. But LOLA tells you the vacation guidelines ahead of time and you have 2 weeks a year of vacation - you just have to let them know ahead of time...so its no biggie in my honest opinion.

In my opinion, this "school" is run like a day care and not actual school as it claims. They do not afford the students (kids) time off for holiday schedule as a real school does...you have to "request time off". My child did not attend during the time up to and after Thanksgiving, and we had to pay for the entire week, even though he was not there. So, how is this a school? It is more a daycare if anything...you will be charged fees as daycare does when your child is not attending..there is no adherence to REAL school vacation time off. They are money chasing...

This school is amazing. They are so attentive to the kids and the parents. I will be send all of my children to land of learning. As for the last review.

Was a great school til it was sold...Now its all about the money, most of the really good teachers have left the school, and it is now run by Kids.

Last modified Land of Learning is a Private school that serves grades PK-1