Trinity School For Children 5

Posted November 09, 2014
loved this school send your child here it's so good!!! my Child loved it! the teachers are so fantastic

Posted May 23, 2013
We are ending our first year at Trinity. All of this time at the school and my child still has no idea who her school principal is. She is never walking the building, doesn't appear in the classrooms or make herself known in any way other then a handful of email from her we have received through the school year. I have found this lack of visibility from her very concerning. This school has a lot of expectations from it's families starting with the $500 "Enhancement" they ask of you from day one. Another $100+ for school supplies, a handful of fundraisers through out the year, many requests for classroom donations and the list goes on. Now it seems they are also demanding our time on the weekends as well. I have to skip my Sunday school teachings in order to attend a MANDATORY class play put on by the 4th & 5th grades. I'm sorry, I do not think any school has a right to expect families to give financially all year, the 50 parent hours (but keep on going because they need you) and then demand that you also give up very valuable family time as well. I am very disappointed that the school I thought Trinity was doesn't match what it actually is.

Posted May 06, 2013
This school is great...if you want to socialize and go on field trips. Totally didn't prepare me for high school. I went to Trinity for lower and middle school and then I went to Tampa Catholic. I have struggled this entire year. I am not a dummy but my class mates that went to public schools were way more prepared than me. So not only did my parents have to pay for private school tuition, they had to pay for tutors to keep me from failing this year.

Trinity School For Children 4

Posted September 14, 2011
Great school in comparison to the other traditional "public school" alternatives. While there is no tuition per se there are some costs involved but compared to private schools it is practically nothing, plus there are ways for parents to volunteer rather than paying. The school requires parent participation but for someone really intersted in their children's education that is a GOOD thing! It is why the school has higher performing students than the public school alternatives. Just check out the Florida DOE school accountability reports.

Trinity School For Children 0

Posted October 20, 2009
the teachers really care about the students and have a good rapport with them. Parents are encouraged to get involved in day to day routines. The teachers do a good of communicating what is happenning in the class. weekly reports are sent out via e-mail. The school teaches life lessons together with the cirriculum and the subjects taught our coordinated. for example if the children go on a field trip the information from the trip may involve studies in math, science and history. so

Trinity School For Children 5

Posted June 05, 2009
I attended Trinity for all 10 years that it has been open and am very sad to say that I had to leave this year. I graduated with a 4.0 and with 3 high school credits before I even left the school. It is a wonderful school that builds a well rounded student. They teach us that academics comes before extra curricular activities. The sports teams are fantastic, we have an undefeated football team and also offer basketball,volleyball,soccer,softball,baseball and have an awesome cheerleading team. I cant say any thing bad about this school and strongly suggest to you that you enroll your child.

Posted July 18, 2006

Trinity School For Children
2402 West Osborne Avenue, Tampa, FL  33603
Last modified Trinity School For Children is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trinity School For Children Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top