Posted April 19, 2014
The teachers are very professional, and well informed. Some of them that are over qualified. My Grand kids get the best.

Posted April 17, 2014
I have nothing but positive things to say about the teachers, the volunteers and the administration of TOES. Despite public education being in the unfortunate position that it is in Florida, I sincerely believe my 2 boys are receiving a terrific education because of those I've mentioned and the commitment to the children they display on a daily basis.

Posted November 15, 2013
Trinity Oaks is a Great school. My kids love their teachers and excel in their subjects.

Posted August 04, 2013
my school is so alsome i dont want to go to middel i want to stay in elamencey

Posted May 07, 2013
AMAZING! Teachers & staff are warmest, most welcoming that I have ever encountered. You feel like part of a giant family from the moment you enter. Great communication, great curriculum. Best school, by far in the area (and surrounding areas.)

Posted March 11, 2013
Hands down the best school in the Trinity area. Staff and teachers are amazing. Our kids have been going there for 4 years and I could not be happier. They truly care about the children. I could not speak better about a school. We are military and so sad to leave next year! Wish we could take the school with us. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Posted June 05, 2012
This school has loving and willing to care for staff.PTO is great for involvement;many school clubs such as:drama club, chorus,chess club,art club,ORF club,and so many more!Ideal for the perfect school.

Trinity Oaks Elementary School 2

Posted January 28, 2012
Great school as long as your child is totally compliant. Lots of condescension and lip service. Longleaf's staff work towards solutions. This staff is to worried about getting their professional toes stepped on. No pun intended.

Posted January 23, 2012
EXCELLENT school! Fantastic, loving teachers as well as staff and parents! There is a real school camaraderie, and teachers are open to parent conferences to help resolve concerns. My children love this school, their friends, and their teachers.

Trinity Oaks Elementary School 1

Posted January 22, 2012
I am very disappointed in this school. If the school has an A rating, it's because of the naturally smart students. It has nothing to do with the teachers or the quality of their teaching. My son gets only 2 pages of math homework every other week and 1 page of English each week. If my son doesn't turn in his homework, the teacher doesn't let me know. She could care less if the kids are turning in their homework. If you could send your child to another school, I would.

Trinity Oaks Elementary School
1827 Trinity Oaks Boulevard, Trinity, FL  34655
Last modified Trinity Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trinity Oaks Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 210 reviews. Top