717 students|Pasco

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Mostly young, inexperienced and have an attitude of entitlement. Many seem more concerned with how cute their classroom is then how effective it is.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Homework level wasn't too bad. Only slightly too much. This was the least of my problems with this school.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Bullying is allowed. Also my child has a disability and it was held against her by her teacher.

The teachers are very professional, and well informed. Some of them that are over qualified. My Grand kids get the best.

I have nothing but positive things to say about the teachers, the volunteers and the administration of TOES. Despite public education being in the unfortunate position that it is in Florida, I sincerely believe my 2 boys are receiving a terrific education because of those I've mentioned and the commitment to the children they display on a daily basis.

Trinity Oaks is a Great school. My kids love their teachers and excel in their subjects.

my school is so alsome i dont want to go to middel i want to stay in elamencey

AMAZING! Teachers & staff are warmest, most welcoming that I have ever encountered. You feel like part of a giant family from the moment you enter. Great communication, great curriculum. Best school, by far in the area (and surrounding areas.)

Hands down the best school in the Trinity area. Staff and teachers are amazing. Our kids have been going there for 4 years and I could not be happier. They truly care about the children. I could not speak better about a school. We are military and so sad to leave next year! Wish we could take the school with us. Would highly recommend to anyone!

This school has loving and willing to care for staff.PTO is great for involvement;many school clubs such as:drama club, chorus,chess club,art club,ORF club,and so many more!Ideal for the perfect school.

Last modified Trinity Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.