Venice, FL

Posted August 22, 2013
My 9 year old loves this school. We recently relocated from Philadelphia and he has never had any complaints. I'm not sure why the other parents on this page complain. At my sons old school he had to fight everyday and protect his cousin. These parents don't know what a bad school is. My son got all 4's on the F-CAT's and felt bad that he couldn't get all 5's!. The teacher are always nice and patient. My youngest said he can't wait to go to the "Big Kid" School like his big brother!

Garden Elementary School 1

Posted January 28, 2013
Terrible. The teachers were lazy and anti-social. My daughter, who is now 11 years old and in 6th grade private school despised it. She would get no homework and wouldn't learn a thing! Her F-Cat test were below average due to the lack of teaching! The school she is in is way wonderful and teaches alot! Shame on this school!

Garden Elementary School 4

Posted August 31, 2011
Super service and good communication with us parents. Our kids thrive at this school and enjoy their classes. The focus is very much on learning. Their teacher is very enthusiastic and competent. Great school.

Garden Elementary School 4

Posted May 27, 2011
I love this school. My daughter learns a lot academically. But I miss a little extra activity where the kids show their talents and the family is invited to watch. This is usually done when the schoolyear ends. Also, an appreciation day for the students' achievements is done around this time and the principal himself gives the awards/rewards with the presence of the students' families as well.. It is something that parents look forward to every year.

Garden Elementary School 2

Posted May 10, 2011
Teachers are O.K, but kids get no home work!!! Many other little things too. Plus my child doesnt like it!

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted May 23, 2009
Couldn't be happier!! The staff is wonderful! The teachers are the best! My children are happy here, parent/Teacher communication is excellent, and their dedication is amazing. and would recommend this school to any parent who is looking for a wonderful, reputable school, with the utmost qualified teachers and very friendly and helpful staff.

Posted February 24, 2009

Garden Elementary School 2

Posted February 22, 2009

Posted June 29, 2007

Garden Elementary School
700 Center Road, Venice, FL  34285
Last modified Garden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garden Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top