593 students|Volusia

Bad
Good

Our family moved to Florida two years ago. We were very concerned about our son's educational experience and adjustment. At Enterprise we were warmly welcomed, and my son, who now is heading to Middle School, has thrived at this school! He has had very competent and caring teachers who focused on teaching to both his strengths and weaknesses. He was given opportunities to experience leadership in both 4th and 5th grades. These opportunities have given him new confidence and some great life skills to take with him to Middle School. It has been my privilege to serve on this schools SACS committee and to work regularly as a substitute teacher in this school. I have been able to see a bit "behind the scenes" of this place. I have learned SO much about the kind of love, CARE, sacrifice, and even personal financial investments these teachers and administrators pour out to these students. They put a high priority on student's needs and their safety. The school is stocked with many excellent teachers and educational support staff. They have the very best front office staff EVER. :-). Our family will miss this special place!

If your child has special needs and/or with some behavioral issues don't bother putting them in this school. teachers are ok but the teacher assistants and administration is horrible! the gossiping about the child and parents needs to stop! I even tried to explain in the past the type of child he/she is but the told me they found it suspicious even though seeking professional help. It is gotten to a point where I feel very uncomfortable. this school is suppose to help students with special needs but most important love it. I just don't see it.

My children attended this school for 4 years. The teacher were nice but the administration is horrible. They have know clue how to deal with children with ADHD. They must have called me once a week with something my child had done little things like going under the desk. They would send him home every chance they got. (He was only in kindergarten at the time.) My other child who has no behavioral issues and I thought was doing well in school until we went to a our new school. She is far behind in her academics. Her now attend Discovery Elementary it offers tutoring two days a week for her to catch up. The grades the school get make a difference in the quality of education your child gets. Also the administration did away with the PTA.

Enterprise Elementary School is a wonderful school. All the teachers and staff are really nice people and I never received one report of my child being bullied by another student.

My son has gone to school here for two years and I was not impressed with the kindergarten and less impressed with 1st grade. my child has been struggling this year and we have not recieved much help to assist my son in his education to move forward. When help has come I had to bring it to the schools attention and it is too little too late. Overall not impressed. What happenend to no child left behind? Title I schools are suppose to recieve additional funding and help and I don't see it ...unless of course your child is on reduce lunch.

My son attended Enterprise for ESE speech therapy services for three school years. This school is smaller and older but the teachers are great and if you are lucky enough to get Sandy Dasso as a teacher you are truly blessed. My son did so well in her class he will be headed off to regular Kindergarten for 2010-2011 at Debary Elementary. We will miss Enterprise!

My son is now in the first grade and I'm expecting just as good as a year as last year. His K-teacher was awesone. He had surgery in September shortly after school started last year and both his hands were in casts which made it hard for him to do certain things and he fell a little behind. His teacher met up with me and we discussed a plan to help him. She even put in a little extra time with him to make sure he got caught up. She cared about him, his needs and his progress. I couldn't have asked for a better teacher for him last year.

My son has attended Enterprise since kindergarten and is now ready to enter middle school. I feel Enterprise has prepared him well for this milestone, academically, emotionally and socially. Enterprise has a loving, caring and dedicated staff who truly care about the students and I am so thankful that my son had the privilege of attending this remarkable school.

Enterprise Elementary is a wonderful school. The teachers are always looking out for the students. New ideas and activiities are always being introduced to help motivate and interest my children. The extra support staff and admininstration are always smiling and ready to go!

My daughter is a second grader and has attended Enterprise since kindergarten. I know teachers and support staff have her best interest at heart. I am greatful to be in a Title1 school where my daughter can get the extra help needed.

Last modified Enterprise Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.