726 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Great school, friendlier staff & teachers. The PTO board members and volunteers work very hard to help students and teachers with their needs. Safe environment, very concerned about kids security. Needs more parent involvement and knowledgeable front office staff.

We are very pleased with this school after transferring from Elbridge Gale. Communication is much more sufficient here!

It s great!!!!, in fact Miss Mills is the best teacher !!!!!, And the school is very very good!!!!

I must say that my son who is now 9 years old, started his first years of school there have been hard work but his teachers from begining to now have been beyond fantastic.

I am very disappointed with the teachers at this school! My child was treated like an outcast and it was painful to send her to school everyday! I now believe what I read before my child attended, "If your not a part of the PTA your child will be treated different." Sorry I am a single mother who can not attend the meetings, but the teachers have no excuse to treat a child badly or different! I am so happy my child is moving on to the next grade and very thankful a new teacher!

Basic school, academics seem to be kind of bland. Need to make academics more of a priority. Enrichment activities should be added. All other elementary schools in this area seem to be doing really well, but this school's academics are probably in last or near last place for the area

This school does provide busses if you live outside the 2 mile limit. My neighborhood children are bussed.

This school seems to provide good education, teachers, and curriculum for their students but unfortunetly they do not provide school buses.

I agree with this writer that some of the teachers and most of the office staff are unapproachable and cold. They are not kind if you are not an 'it parent'. The academics are great, the school clubs are a dissappointment. I am sure my child will do well here but if I could reassign to a different school, I probably would.

The new principal took over at a difficult time, but this was my children's best year at this school! Even with the construction, the focus became relevant academics with an emphasis on child-centered learning. The emphasis on student safety was appreciated. I also wish the PTO would move all meetings to the night time so working parents could be involved instead of just the stay home parents.

Last modified Wellington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.