Posted July 28, 2013
I have attended three high schools and this is by far the best. The programs available, such as arts and languages, are outstanding. After only attending wellington for two years i feel that this is where i received the best education. The teachers were always very helpful and had no problem explaining things again or helping you after class. The sports programs are outstanding and create a sense of great friendship with your teammates and your entire school. The spirit of the school at pep rallies is something that i will remember forever. This is truly a great school.

Wellington High School 3

Posted June 24, 2013
The staff and administration are great. Just make sure you never have to deal with Mrs , Fourgash she is very rude to everyone one, the Teachers ,the Students and yes even the Parents . However the rest of the staff is great. My Child had problems with people bulling her and Mr Coz took care of it in a very timely matter. The Woman in all of the offices are very helpful and friendly ( I am going to miss them the most).This just like any School has its good & its bad . My one my Child liked it the other hated .If your child is not good at math make sure they do not get Mr,Robertson for math.other then that school is what the Child makes for it.

Wellington High School 1

Posted January 09, 2013
Ths is a terrible school. My Autistic son was there for 4 years and was assulted by another Autistic student. They didnt have enough coverage and the Aide left a Subsitute with 5 adults with Autism alone while he went to eat lunch. The other student was agitated when he switches classes and ended up assulting my son. The parents has never even had her son appologize.The school has never paid the hospitle bills even though they said they would. I spent 4 hours in the ER with my son getting a MRI to make sure he didnt have any head injuries. They never even called an ambulance for my son. It took 45 mins and the ER nurse and myself to stop the bleeding from his nose which had deep gashes on it and now scarring as a result. My son had night terrors for over 2 weeks straight and wouldnt lay down unless we were with him.my son is 19 years old and wasent talking in a full sentence. I have pulled him out and put him in another school specificly for Autism. He talked in full sentences 3 days after starting there. terrible school I am glad we are out of there. Lots of fight on the ground and no control over students.

Posted August 20, 2012
i went to wellington high for 4 yrs it the best school in palm beach county they have excellent teachers they have a club for every kind of student i miss going to that school

Posted August 15, 2012
my 3rd child is going here and it has been great. My daughter went to Suncoast her freshman year and we found the travel distance not worth the curriculum. We encourage our children to be well rounded, not just academic. Because of travel time, it limited her to the extra curricular activities she could participate in. The network of friends was so spread out- From Jupiter to Boca that socializing was unreasonable. We preferred a neighbor school and the education she received was comparable, excellent.

Wellington High School 4

Posted September 20, 2011
I feel I made the right choice for my daughter to be enrolled in WHS rather than Palm Beach Lakes. WHS is an A rated school and has a great academic curriculum.

Posted May 27, 2011
This school has been a great educational experience for my child. I dont see the problem with the basketball coach. He is a great classroom teacher. My son really enjoyed having him. Its seem the training he puts his boys through helps them become stronger,tougher young men, hence winning the conference twice and have a 20 win season. I heard he also won coach of the year twice as well. Overall this is an A-plus school from the teachers, to the staff, to the administration, me and my wife were very pleased with the Wellington High School experience.

Wellington High School 1

Posted October 05, 2010
The school is good until you want to join the basketball team! The coach does not allow you to drink ANYTHING during running in the hot weather and if you throw up because of dehydration, it is accepted as part of training!

Wellington High School 4

Posted June 30, 2010
Both of my children have been challenged at this school. There have been opportunities for them to reach toward their potentials. I feel fortunate to have this school in our neighborhood!

Wellington High School 3

Posted May 10, 2010
WHS is a fairly good school. It's probably the best school in the area anyways. I have attended another high school in the Midwest and i liked it there much better. Not many of the teachers care about teaching or the students. Teachers here tend to pick favorites and forget about others. The buildings are dull and the normal classes are boring. Athletics here are good and students have an equal chance to make the teams. I played girls flag football and I loved most of the coaches. The school prepares you for college well both athletically, in most sports, and academically.

Wellington High School
2101 Greenview Shores Boulevard, Wellington, FL  33414
Last modified Wellington High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wellington High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 53 reviews. Top