Posted August 21, 2014
the best school ever, Ms. Ojeda is wonderful. no body else ever even in day care, kinder or Pre k. spent more time than her. she's a perfect example of dedication and love for her students. miss Judy up front. ufff I love her, the summer camp director super. everybody Martin Espinoza

Posted August 20, 2013
Wonderful school with great teachers! My children have had a great experience at Sand Pine

Sand Pine Elementary School 3

Posted April 25, 2013
Sand Pine Elementary, Average Teaching nothing out of the ordinary, Principal and entire staff other than lunch room supervisor lack communication. On more than one occassion my child had injuries at the school and they handled the situations as though nothing took place, nor did they communicate any of the situations with each other or the parent. I don't know how they keep receiving safety awards with practices like that....oh wait I just answered it....NO COMMUNICATION..........

Sand Pine Elementary School 1

Posted March 30, 2013
My son was a special needs student who got limited support and understanding from the teachers and staff. Instead of trying to work with us, they actively worked against us and made commitments they never followed through with. I offered to pay to have a specialist come in and help the staff develop an understanding of his needs and why he behaved the way he did and they declined and explained they were experts in education. I removed him and placed him in a private school and upon testing him, he scored high school in 3 areas and on level in 3 other areas. He also went from a B and C student, to an Honor Roll/ Principal's Honor Roll student. He has truly blossomed since he left Sandpine. I have another child who is set to attend Sandpine and I am terrified.

Posted November 01, 2011
Our child studied there since kinder; unfortunately we had to move and we miss all the positive enviorement & great education he was receiveing. We felt part of the school as a great family. We are considering to move back just to keep our son in such a great elementary. We miss you so much SPES.

Posted October 12, 2010
My grandchildren go to Sand Pine Elementary and are doing very well at that school. The teachers there seem to be involved and interested in their students.

Posted October 10, 2010
Both of my kids go there and they love it but the school needs money for a computer lab, etc.

Posted October 10, 2010
Execellent school & teachers. Gorgeous grounds. But they need lots of stuff!!!!

Posted October 10, 2010
Great school and my grandkids love going there!!

Sand Pine Elementary School 1

Posted December 31, 2009
Sand Pine is a great school for 'cookie cutter' children. However, if your child is outside of the box, socially or academically, than this is not the school for you. We have had positive experiences with our special needs child in another school, but at Sand Pine our child has been left out since day one. We spent a lot of time researching schools before we moved to this area. And again, it is a good school if your child is bright and a model student. (We have one of those too.) But they do not know how/want to meet the needs of those who struggle. It has been a very painful experience for us and our learning disabled child. The staff and administration are more concerned with meeting state standards, (which is unfortunate to be in that position) than meeting the needs of the individual.

Sand Pine Elementary School
29040 County Line Road, Wesley Chapel, FL  33543
(813) 794-1900
Last modified Sand Pine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sand Pine Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top