West Palm Beach, FL

Posted March 25, 2010
I have 2 children that completed Middle school at Westward. The both were honor roll students and one was moved to gifted. I Love Westward Elementary and looking forward to my 4 year old completing middle school at Westward Elementary. Keep up the good work staff.

Westward Elementary School 5

Posted July 30, 2009
This school has helped my son this past school year and appreciate how hard these teachers worked with him.

Posted October 27, 2008
i love this school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted September 12, 2008
Westwrd Elem is a great school. My daughter has learned so much it's amazng!! I love this school and would not change anthing about it.

Posted May 21, 2006

Westward Elementary School 4

Posted April 09, 2006

Posted April 09, 2006

Westward Elementary School 2

Posted March 21, 2006
Administration does not have a firm handle on behavior issues which is a problem at this school. The principal is friendly and fair to faculty and staff. It is a magnet school so some of it's focus is not related to the sunshine state standards which I believe hinders the students. Part of the magnet program is beneficial however to much enphasis on changing curriculum yearly within the science and social studies area is not helpful to students and teachers. There has been a high turnover in the history of the school especially in the last 3 years due to many changes in administration. Teacher quality could be better is the focus on curriculm was consistent. Also reading coaches are not consistantly available.

Westward Elementary School 4

Posted September 16, 2005
- a former student

Posted August 21, 2005
I am a non custodial parent in Mich. who had a difficult time with teaching faculty regarding my son's progress. I find the grading system and faculty ambiguous in their communications. My son somehow managed to be retained in kindergarten with no valid explanation. I refuse to believe my son was academically lacking to the extreme of retention. If there is a problem with parent involvement on the mother's part in FL., the teacher cared not to mention this in her eval. The teacher was quite antagonistic with my inquiry of my son's progress, of which I brought to the prinicipal's attention.

Westward Elementary School
1101 Golf Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL  33401
Last modified Westward Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westward Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top