U. B. Kinsey/Palmview Elementary School 1

Posted July 25, 2014
Horrible! My daughter has been teased by the other students with no teacher caring. I'm African American and it embarrasses me to see my people (the parents and teachers) speaking like they are off the street corner and encouraging clicks among the students and parents. If a child is not "hard core" and always fighting they are treated like dirt. The staff I have worked with while volunteering are rude, rude and rude. I have heard them talk about many of parents and students. I have encouraged my child to treat people with respect, I have told her to never fight and have encourage her to be a cheerful giver. Taking all the things I have taught and encourage her to do has cause her to be teased and hurt by the students and staff at this school. Beyond her being bullied and treated horrible, the education provided there is not the best. When you hear the staff saying "I is..." or "What is you doing?" something is wrong. Anyone thinking about sending their child to this school needs to think about it.

Posted July 22, 2014
I love this school. My daughter has been attending this school since kindergarten and now her sister will be attending this school year. The staffs are great with her and plus the attention that they give to your children exceed my expectations. I was worry about her reading and they had extra classes to help her. She got a 4 on reading. Plus they help your child/ten in arts program.AA+++ school for me.

U. B. Kinsey/Palmview Elementary School 1

Posted June 04, 2014
no, No, NO! Never again will I allow any of my children to attend this school. The staff is unprofessional and they do not care about the well being of every child. My son is special and they treat him like he is a problem. There is little to no staff training when it comes to working with a special child. I have never had issues with teachers until my son attended this school.

Posted February 26, 2013
I attended UB when it was Palmview, under Mr. UB Kinsey himself what a privelege that was. I had 4 siblings, 4 of us went to college, 3 went on to higer education: 2 have Masters and one is a MD.

U. B. Kinsey/Palmview Elementary School 3

Posted December 07, 2011
My child attended U.B. Kinsey for the first time this year. I thought that this school had so many different options and that is why I was honored for my child to attend. I tried communicating with the teacher and staff at Kindergarten round up, orientation and on various other occasions about my childs learning abilities. I feel that if you have a child in which you know is in the wrong grade and should be moved up then why not take the child out of their misery. My son unfortunately was left in a classroom where he was unchallenged and made out to be this big trouble maker. My overall experience with U.B. Kinsey was ok. They told you about every activity literally one day ahead and the times in which they held events did not agree with that of a working parents time. So I was never able to attend any PTO meetings and other meetings because I had to work. It is not a bad school but surely not what I thought it would be when I made the choice to send my child there.

Posted May 25, 2009

Posted September 28, 2008

U. B. Kinsey/Palmview Elementary School 3

Posted September 25, 2008
The teachers there seem very interested in only their class and not in the overall school. Most not working together.

U. B. Kinsey/Palmview Elementary School 4

Posted November 28, 2007
I think UB Kinsey is a great school. It's just seems hard to get the extra help that a student needs as far as School Based Teams are concerned. All the teachers that I have encountered over the years as a parent have been very good. Sometimes though it seems as if they don't take the parents concerns about there childs learning ability into consideration. A parent knows when there child is lacking in a (me anyway) subject but the staff seems to ignore what a parent is trying to tell them.

Posted August 14, 2007
I have 4 Children and 3 of them attended UBK and 1 still does. All of my Children are straight A Students and love school thanks to UBK and the Excellent Teachers....... I love UBK

U. B. Kinsey/Palmview Elementary School
800 11th Street, West Palm Beach, FL  33401
Last modified U. B. Kinsey/Palmview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
U. B. Kinsey/Palmview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top