West Palm Beach, FL

Posted April 10, 2010
im a student at BLMS. this school is the best i learned a lot not to be bully my life haved change since i went to BLMS. the principal, teachers,ap,they the best you learn something new every year. Thank you BLMS you the best.

Bear Lakes Middle School 4

Posted November 27, 2009
I daughter attend this school, and at first I thought that it was pretty stupid, but after a while, i realized that there was a reason for every rule that they have there. It keeps the school in order.

Posted August 28, 2009
This school has improved a lot ive been qoinq there for two years there are great people and great classes i really look forward to each day i go

Posted August 08, 2009
Im a student at BLMS. Ive been going there since 6th grade year and now Im going into the 8th grade. And throughout those 2 going to be 3 years there, I havnt had any issues, and I have learned a lot, and my GPA never went below 3.5 and the teachers there are great, and you learn theres as much as you will in any other school. There may be rumers that its a bad school. But its not. If your saying 'Oh my child went there and didnt learn anything.' ,well thats your childs fault, he or she decided not to learn. It wasnt the teachers faults. The Biotec program they have there is great! and the teachers that are in charge of it are fantastic. The clubs and sports are also great. I never had a thought about transfering. BLMS is a wonderful school and I recomend it.

Posted August 05, 2009
I currently go to blms, and honeestly want to move schools. Theirs way to much violence for me, and i cant take that! i've had phones stolenn serveral times! i deffinatly wouldnt be sending my child to this school if it was an option!!!

Posted January 21, 2009
i am not pleased with the level of safety at this school or the structure in the classes

Posted July 31, 2008
This is an excellent school, though it has had a bad reputation in the past, the school has tremendously improved. I'm a student coming from a school with a higher grade than blms and honestly, I've never been challenged or paid attention to like at blms. I'm going to miss it!

Posted January 30, 2008
This is one of the best schools ever, because the have helpful teachers even though they maybe strict it is to help students pay attention and understand things clearly.

Posted September 10, 2007
This is one of the best schools I have been too. Some people think its a bad school, but they don't know. The teachers help you understand better instead of moving on. The transportation after school is incredible, and the activities they have. One of the BEST schools for discipline and misbehavior, they treat you right and help you with different opportunites.

Bear Lakes Middle School 1

Posted April 26, 2007
Even though there are some good teachers, I am pulling him out of BLMS due to the lack of education and structure he receives.

3505 Shenandoah Road, West Palm Beach, FL  33409
Last modified Bear Lakes Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bear Lakes Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top