Posted August 09, 2014
This school was amazing! My son is starting Kindergarten knowing how read, write, and do basic math. My only regret is that I didn't know about is sooner so he could have attended when he was 3 and learned even more. The staff is also wonderful and my son loved it from the first day.

Posted August 04, 2014
The Montessori Independent Learning Center did an excellent job preparing my daughter for Kindergarten. Ms. Anne and Ms. Mary are excellent teachers. Your child will be in great hands here.

Posted June 04, 2013
This school is by far the best pre-school in the area. The teachers are amazing and understand each childs individual needs. We have seen remarkable results in our sons social, academic and emotional growth. Love that each child progresses at there own level in a structured enviornment. The teachers are great!

Montessori Independent Learning Center 4

Posted April 09, 2012
This school is amazing. Their teaching skills are hands down. My son has learned structure, social skills and is on a 1st grade level and he's only in VPK. We are very happy with Ms. Anne and all her staff.

Posted February 04, 2011
The individual attention that each student gets in exemplary. We have seen marked results at every evaluation.

Posted July 26, 2009
Our son did so well in Mrs.Anne's program. Lots of kind, friendly staff.

Posted October 20, 2008
Fabulous school. The Director just 'gets it' and has a grandmotherly way with the students.

Montessori Independent Learning Center
3807 Park Ln, West Palm Beach, FL  33406
Last modified Montessori Independent Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Montessori Independent Learning Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top