West Park, FL

Posted November 27, 2010
My grandson attended Annunciation for Pre-K, he was only 4 years old. He blossomed during this time. We always felt comfortable leaving him at school. We ended up paying for aftercare because he refused to leave school in the evenings. He could not have expressed HIS feeling any better.

Posted October 26, 2010
My children have attended Annunciation for over ten years. Two have graduated and one remains. Its a great school with a great faculty

Posted February 02, 2010

Posted October 08, 2009
We are like one big family at Annunciation, we have only 1 class per grade,and the best teachers in broward county!!!

Posted February 15, 2009
I have my child in this is school since PK3. Their curriculum is excellent. Their teachers are very involved with the student in their education and most are very strict. Another thing I admire the most, besides their education, is their strict discipline (bulling is not allowed). As many schools, it has its downsides, but they are minor to even be considered. Education doesn't only starts at school, but at home with the parents. Any parent that complains is usually a parent that is not involved in their child's education.

Annunciation School 3

Posted July 23, 2008

Posted August 22, 2007
I personally went to annunciation as a child and i would have to say i was given all the tools i've needed to become a sucessfull adult. It is a great school and i miss it tremendously.

Posted October 18, 2005
There is a great sense of family and security at this school. Children are more than a number and they teach them moral values and to feel special.

Annunciation School 4

Posted September 01, 2005
We consider this a great choice, our two daughters attend this school and we are completly satisfied with their education.

Posted February 23, 2004
Annunciation is the best. They have very high expectations for there students. The students work to achieve those standards and become very good High School students. I have one who just graduated 8th grade last year and I have a seventh grader. It's a wonderful place to send your child.

Annunciation School