Posted October 11, 2014
My daughter has been attending Sagemont since Preschool. She is now a 5th grader and all I can say is THANK YOU to all the teachers and staff, who lovingly have lead her all these years. The school have been my second home as well, as a parent volunteer I get to be actively participating in school events. I'm blessed that my kids have had this opportunity to be in such awesome school. My older now is in the Upper School Campus and I'm also very happy with the environment and the teachers.

The Sagemont School, Lower School Campus 2

Posted October 07, 2014
My child was at this school for a year. Her teacher was excellent but I can't say the same for most of the staff. The principal and vice principal are unfriendly, rude and dismissive except when it's time to register for the approaching school year. The front office staff was too busy to assist. The parents are cliquish and do not attempt to speak to you unless you speak Spanish. The majority of students are Latin and your child will be left out unless your family is as well. From my experience , they are intolerant of others. That type of attitude was also portrayed by some of the teachers of the school. I am glad I've moved my child from this hostile environment; mind you, her new principal and teachers are of Latin origin but they are much more endearing and approachable. We are happy and settled here.

Posted September 22, 2014
My Daughter Katherine has gone to Sagemont since 1st grade and attended CAMP Sagemont all throughout gradeschool.. during this past summer the school gave her the opportunity to WORK at Camp Sagemont.. She had so much fun. I really love this school, she has grown up to be such a wonderful young lady. I owe everything to the staff.... She continues to excel academically and emotionally and i owe it all to this wonderful school. They are not helping her apply to NYU and other great colleges..

The Sagemont School, Lower School Campus 2

Posted September 19, 2014
Many wonderful veteran teachers have left this school year, leaving the school to scramble with replacements. As a returning family I am disappointed to find my child's homeroom teacher is mediocre and comes from a school with poor and unproven academic outcomes. What is the point of paying for this if any old teacher will do to teach? My child's class size is over the state mandate, which tosses out their proud claims of small ones out the window. Many parents warned me, that they were seeking out alternate private schools, stating that their older siblings curriculum was entirely too slow, 'a waste of year.' I really can't help but think principal turnover has had something to do with all of this. Although I am continually grateful for the extra curricular activities offered & the lack of FCAT, the cost (I fear) will become increasingly difficult to justify given the quality of teaching.

Posted August 30, 2014
The previous review is based on summer school experience. As I share this parent's thoughts and concerns, I am 100% sure that Sagemont team has learned from this mistake and will make the necessary moves so that it will not happen again. Sagemont is the best school in Weston. I have been a college a professor for 12 years in North East and I have my standards. it has been very difficult to find the right school for our son in Miami area. After the first year in Pre-K, I realized that Sagemont team is there for us to help our son grow both academically and socially. There will be errors just like in any other organization but as you go through the standards they are the best. My son did have a speech issue and immediately his pre-k teacher and the principal arranged a conference with us and a speech therapist was on board the next week. It is so precious to see the President of the School and the Principal of the school every single morning welcoming the kids and the parents. This by itself shows how open Sagemont's upper management is and it is much appreciated by all parents. I can write more but there is not enough space.

The Sagemont School, Lower School Campus 1

Posted July 23, 2014
As of today I've dealt with Sagemont for less then two weeks and thus far they have managed to loose my child, send him home soaking wet, and loose a bag filled with his belonging. I don't recommend this school to anyone. I've made plenty of research and found out that paying for school does not necessarily mean a better and safer educations.

Posted December 31, 2013
Our children are flourishing, and they love school! There are many reasons for this: Sagemont s committed teachers and staff, remarkable curriculum, ongoing assessment, added focus on writing and vocabulary (love this!!), reinforcement of organizational skills, to name just a few. And we love how Sagemont teaches and models responsibility, interdependence, and respect. Our kids really enjoy the sports and outstanding drama program.

Posted December 12, 2013
My son has been attending Sagemont since he was 3 years old in PK now he s 9 years old in 3rd grade. Sagemont has been a great school for my son. I love that my son is always eager to learn and is always challenged. He is reading at 5th grade level which is amazing. Sagemont has a great curriculum, great teachers and staff. We plan to continue with Sagemont until 12th grade or maybe until college my son says that maybe by the time he graduates high school maybe Sagemont has its own college and that he would attend Sagemont College. We are very happy to be part of The Sagemont School!

Posted November 14, 2013
I am a big fan of Sagemont! The school, size, nurturing environment, caring teachers and staff make this school a great place to be. I chose S over other prep schools because of the Safety, Diversity, Small school atmosphere and phenomenal curriculum. From PS on, S offers art, music, science, Spanish and swimming as part of their curriculum. I have my 2 children enrolled & am super happy. It is our 3rd year & my older child is reading almost 3 grades above his level. His math is excellent. The teachers here encourage and challenge the students to be the best that they can be! There is also the swim academy on sight with a great coach, coach Pam. I have to say though, my favorite teacher is Ms Solomon. She works very hard with each and every child encouraging them to reach their full potential. She is a true asset to the school and a great gift to her students. Both my kids will continue on to the Upper School where I am confident that they will receive the best preparation, education and guidance.

Posted November 12, 2013
We have been part of the Sagemont School family for the past nine years and we are so pleased. There is a wonderful sense of community at Sagemont and the parents are encouraged to volunteer. The class sizes are small and the differentiated teaching is fantastic. Our children are getting a solid acamedic foundation while being able to take part in a variety of sports, clubs and arts programs to make them very well rounded. Give Sagemont a try and you won't be disappointed.

The Sagemont School, Lower School Campus
1570 Sagemont Way, Weston, FL  33326
Last modified The Sagemont School, Lower School Campus is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
The Sagemont School, Lower School Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top