PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My two daughter's go to Sagemont and love the school. They are happy, enjoy school and love to be there. As a parent I would recommend Sagemont, it is our second home, I love how my girls are learning culture, character development, and academic standards.

My child has been at Sagemont for about 3 years. During this time I have seen tremendous growth and incredible support. Her teachers have been amazing. They truly care and provide personalized instructions that meets my daughter's needs. The guidance counselor, Mrs. Zea, is always available to help and works closely with our family to ensure my daughter is being successful. The front office is very friendly too. We feel at home here at Sagemont.

Develops character: Strongly agree

There is a strong focus on character education.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers go above and beyond to help my daughter.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Homework is adequate, and there is flexibility.

My children have been enrolled in The Sagemont School (Lower Campus) for the past four year. They have both had a very positive experience at this school. They are excited to go to school each day and they are have great experiences with their teachers. What I like most about this school is how they focus on the whole child - academically, physically, emotionally - by providing a variety of experiences. I feel that they they have helped my children become well-rounded, happy, and well-education kids. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Several of my friends have their children attending Sagemont and really love it. They are so happy, the kids are learning a lot, the teachers really care, the administration is on the ball, and the environment is very welcoming. I have no doubt that my future children would be very successful with a Sagemont education. Just seeing the progress my friends' children have made is testament enough to how great this school is. I was able to come to one of their events last year and felt a real "family" vibe. Can't wait to bring my kids here.

My daughter had attended Sagemont since the 3rd grade. My wife and I could not be more satisfied with her experience at both campuses, and she graduated Sagemont well prepared for college. The administration is open minded and willing to discuss any suggestion we have had, and the teachers are very supportive and caring. We could not be happier and I cannot see a better option anywhere else in the area!

Too many drugs/ teachers don't care about it and are badly treated if they do.

My son is super happy junior year especially with his teachers.. He is starting to look at colleges and they are being extra helpful

Last modified The Sagemont School, Lower School Campus is a Private school that serves grades PK-5