PK-5|Private

Good

The Sagemont School, Lower School Campus
Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted October 21, 2015
I think that they have alot of compassions towards kids especially when they are applying to colleges

Posted October 21, 2015
My son is super happy junior year especially with his teachers.. He is starting to look at colleges and they are being extra helpful

Posted October 10, 2015
The Sagemont School has offered my child a unique experience. It has provided a multi cultural submersion, high standard academics, up to date technology, safety and caring. The teachers are willing to go above and beyond for each child assuring they are receiving all the support they need in every sense of the way. The School provides several opportunities for parents to volunteer and see what the their child's day is about and the learning process they are going through.

Posted April 10, 2015
We've been part of the Sagemont community for the past 7 years. Our son is currently in 5th grade and our daughter in 2nd grade. We're extremely pleased with the school in general. Under the tutelage of caring and very competent teachers, our children have truly blossomed. I would wholeheartedly recommend Sagemont to anyone who is looking for a nurturing, caring, and academically stimulating environment for their children.

Posted December 02, 2014
We've moved to Sagemont from other private school and we could not be happier! They have a safe environment, a great curriculum and the staff and teachers are always available, helpful and kind. My kids LOVE the school and they are motivated to learn and be better day after day. As parents, we feel we have made a great choice for our kids' education.

Posted November 21, 2014
Our son has been at Sagemont since the 2nd grade and is currently in the middle school. He has truly benefitted from the small class sizes, the individualized attention, the outstanding instruction year after year, the ongoing enrichment programs during and after school and the technological training for the world we live in. Not only have we watched him grow and develop into an independent learner, but have witnessed how he has thrived in a small school setting. Our baby of the family is finishing her last year of elementary school and has been at Sagemont since the Kindergarten. She recently toured the middle school as an early orientation as to what awaits her in the fall and all she could say during our drive home was how excited she was to begin something new and how sad she was to leave her elementary school that has been a part of her life for the last 6 years.

Posted October 11, 2014
My daughter has been attending Sagemont since Preschool. She is now a 5th grader and all I can say is THANK YOU to all the teachers and staff, who lovingly have lead her all these years. The school have been my second home as well, as a parent volunteer I get to be actively participating in school events. I'm blessed that my kids have had this opportunity to be in such awesome school. My older now is in the Upper School Campus and I'm also very happy with the environment and the teachers.

The Sagemont School, Lower School Campus 2

Posted October 07, 2014
My child was at this school for a year. Her teacher was excellent but I can't say the same for most of the staff. The principal and vice principal are unfriendly, rude and dismissive except when it's time to register for the approaching school year. The front office staff was too busy to assist. The parents are cliquish and do not attempt to speak to you unless you speak Spanish. The majority of students are Latin and your child will be left out unless your family is as well. From my experience , they are intolerant of others. That type of attitude was also portrayed by some of the teachers of the school. I am glad I've moved my child from this hostile environment; mind you, her new principal and teachers are of Latin origin but they are much more endearing and approachable. We are happy and settled here.

Posted September 22, 2014
My Daughter Katherine has gone to Sagemont since 1st grade and attended CAMP Sagemont all throughout gradeschool.. during this past summer the school gave her the opportunity to WORK at Camp Sagemont.. She had so much fun. I really love this school, she has grown up to be such a wonderful young lady. I owe everything to the staff.... She continues to excel academically and emotionally and i owe it all to this wonderful school. They are not helping her apply to NYU and other great colleges..

The Sagemont School, Lower School Campus 2

Posted September 19, 2014
Many wonderful veteran teachers have left this school year, leaving the school to scramble with replacements. As a returning family I am disappointed to find my child's homeroom teacher is mediocre and comes from a school with poor and unproven academic outcomes. What is the point of paying for this if any old teacher will do to teach? My child's class size is over the state mandate, which tosses out their proud claims of small ones out the window. Many parents warned me, that they were seeking out alternate private schools, stating that their older siblings curriculum was entirely too slow, 'a waste of year.' I really can't help but think principal turnover has had something to do with all of this. Although I am continually grateful for the extra curricular activities offered & the lack of FCAT, the cost (I fear) will become increasingly difficult to justify given the quality of teaching.

The Sagemont School, Lower School Campus
1570 Sagemont Way, Weston, FL  33326
Last modified The Sagemont School, Lower School Campus is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
The Sagemont School, Lower School Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top