PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Posted March 01, 2016
Several of my friends have their children attending Sagemont and really love it. They are so happy, the kids are learning a lot, the teachers really care, the administration is on the ball, and the environment is very welcoming. I have no doubt that my future children would be very successful with a Sagemont education. Just seeing the progress my friends' children have made is testament enough to how great this school is. I was able to come to one of their events last year and felt a real "family" vibe. Can't wait to bring my kids here.

Posted February 28, 2016
My daughter had attended Sagemont since the 3rd grade. My wife and I could not be more satisfied with her experience at both campuses, and she graduated Sagemont well prepared for college. The administration is open minded and willing to discuss any suggestion we have had, and the teachers are very supportive and caring. We could not be happier and I cannot see a better option anywhere else in the area!

The Sagemont School, Lower School Campus 1

Posted February 25, 2016
Too many drugs/ teachers don't care about it and are badly treated if they do.

The Sagemont School, Lower School Campus
Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted October 21, 2015
I think that they have alot of compassions towards kids especially when they are applying to colleges

Posted October 21, 2015
My son is super happy junior year especially with his teachers.. He is starting to look at colleges and they are being extra helpful

Posted October 10, 2015
The Sagemont School has offered my child a unique experience. It has provided a multi cultural submersion, high standard academics, up to date technology, safety and caring. The teachers are willing to go above and beyond for each child assuring they are receiving all the support they need in every sense of the way. The School provides several opportunities for parents to volunteer and see what the their child's day is about and the learning process they are going through.

Posted April 10, 2015
We've been part of the Sagemont community for the past 7 years. Our son is currently in 5th grade and our daughter in 2nd grade. We're extremely pleased with the school in general. Under the tutelage of caring and very competent teachers, our children have truly blossomed. I would wholeheartedly recommend Sagemont to anyone who is looking for a nurturing, caring, and academically stimulating environment for their children.

Posted December 02, 2014
We've moved to Sagemont from other private school and we could not be happier! They have a safe environment, a great curriculum and the staff and teachers are always available, helpful and kind. My kids LOVE the school and they are motivated to learn and be better day after day. As parents, we feel we have made a great choice for our kids' education.

Posted November 21, 2014
Our son has been at Sagemont since the 2nd grade and is currently in the middle school. He has truly benefitted from the small class sizes, the individualized attention, the outstanding instruction year after year, the ongoing enrichment programs during and after school and the technological training for the world we live in. Not only have we watched him grow and develop into an independent learner, but have witnessed how he has thrived in a small school setting. Our baby of the family is finishing her last year of elementary school and has been at Sagemont since the Kindergarten. She recently toured the middle school as an early orientation as to what awaits her in the fall and all she could say during our drive home was how excited she was to begin something new and how sad she was to leave her elementary school that has been a part of her life for the last 6 years.

Posted October 11, 2014
My daughter has been attending Sagemont since Preschool. She is now a 5th grader and all I can say is THANK YOU to all the teachers and staff, who lovingly have lead her all these years. The school have been my second home as well, as a parent volunteer I get to be actively participating in school events. I'm blessed that my kids have had this opportunity to be in such awesome school. My older now is in the Upper School Campus and I'm also very happy with the environment and the teachers.

The Sagemont School, Lower School Campus
1570 Sagemont Way, Weston, FL  33326
Last modified The Sagemont School, Lower School Campus is a Private school that serves grades PK-5