Weston, FL

Weston Christian Academy 1

Posted September 03, 2014
The school is small and they pride themselves on teaching Christian values. Beware the values instilled are not necessarily followed. Decided to give one star because there are a few good teachers that do live the christian values that this school intends to portray. School should improve by not using dated literature that may not be of children interest.
2 people found this helpful

Posted February 21, 2014
I absolutely love WCA my son has completed K5, currently in 1st grade and is reenrolled for 2nd grade. It's just an overall loving environment. I couldn't have asked for better teachers. The teachers genuinely love the children. Mrs.G and Mrs. Fountain are sent from heaven! The school definitely goes above and beyond for parent involvement. The office staff can be a little friendlier :-)

Posted August 22, 2011
I have kids in 1st and K-3 in this school. The school is fabulous. A real gem. The academics are foremost strong. They use a Singapore Math program that is challenging and advanced compared to the traditional Math classes. I have both very bright and average kids and felt that both receive a good amount of attention so that their skills are maximized.

Posted August 15, 2011
My son started pre-k 3 here last year and this school is awesome!!! I love that teachers involve the parents and love the closeness of the school..

Posted January 12, 2011
Our son is in the pre-k 3 program and we just love the facility, the teachers and the staff. This is a warm, loving environment for children to learn in.

Posted November 16, 2009
I am in the 6th grade. I am new here this year. Everyone here is great!! It's awesome!!! Especially basketball and all that. WCA is The Best School in Weston ever!!!!

Posted October 11, 2009
My son went here for his 8th grade year and it is a wonderful school. Teachers and staff are awesome. My 5 year old that I was going to homeschool now attends WCA. The progress that Our son made at this school was unbelieveable.

Posted April 19, 2009
Weston Christian Academy is truly a breath of fresh air. I have the confidence daily that my children are being guided and cared for with respect, love and Godly guidance. Most important the professionalism in which they conduct their business is very reassuring, especially for a private school. Their challenging academic program and effective communication is a plus as they gage each of my children's academic progress on an individual basis. I would highly recommend this school especially for the way they have balanced a Christian guided environment with a lot of love and academic drive. As far as technology, my son's classes are actually taught on an electronic presentation board and all of their homework is posted on the internet eboard every week. Hopefully this will become the norm for most classes going forward.

Posted July 13, 2007
I went to this school for my first year of Middle School and I was very happy with the way that my teachers handled tough situations and I liked the way that I was taught. I felt determined to climb greater heights and determined to do Bible study every night! I loved this school and if I were to send any kid I know to any school, I would send them here. The teachers and administration and of course everything else is above excellent: it's superior. I definitely reccomend this school to anyone below high school. I love it here.

Weston Christian Academy 4

Posted April 02, 2006
WCA is a wonderful school. It has a 'Big Family' like appeal. Everyone knows,loves & cares for each other. It is a wonderful environment. If you are looking for a small school with loving attention to each student, this is definately it! The teachers love and care for each student. Academics are above average and challenging. The christian atmosphere is inspiring. I cannot say enough good things about WCA. If you are looking for a good, clean, christian, Godly, uplifting envirnment to have your child, WCA is certainly one to consider. South Florida is such a 'Anything-Goes' place, that it is nice to have somewhere that your child can learn and grow spiritually & academically without having the negative influences of the community we live in.

Weston Christian Academy
1420 Indian Trace, Weston, FL  33326
Last modified Weston Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Weston Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top