PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Posted November 04, 2014
My child has attended this school since K3. We love it! Would recommend it to everyone. The faculty and staff make my child feel loved and safe. They have chapel every Wednesday at 9 a.m.. If you wonder what Foundation is like, give them a call for a tour on Wed. mornings and ask to stop by chapel. It's a great time of praise and worship. Pastor Will has messages for the kids each week that are on their level. He usually has demonstrations that help make the message clear to the students. You'll get a personal touch at Foundation Academy.

Foundation Academy 1

Posted October 06, 2014
Think twice!!!! My kids attended this school for 4 weeks, they were miserable!!!!! At the open house it was All fake. They acted like the sweetest people ever, but upon Actually being enrolled... EVERYTHING changed! I had to withdraw my kids and go back To our old school. Now, I'm having a hard day time ( almost a month later) with them Releasing my kids....they are refusing to let the other school enroll them even though they Have been back at their old school more than 3 weeks. My advice....don't do it! Worst mistake of my life!!!!!!!

Posted June 29, 2011
As a family who has 3 children who attend FA, we are so thankful for the teachers and staff who partner with us to grow the spiritual, emotional, and intellectual well-being of our children. This is not just a school, this a family unit! These are people who genuinely care for each other. The emphasis on community service and involvement is impressive. The teachers challenge the thinking of the students. FA strives to keep the kids involved through many extra curricular sports, drama, and community projects. We are thrilled with this school and can't say enough positive comments all around.

Posted June 28, 2011
I was a terrified parent of 6th grade, for my son....and for myself! However, my son just left 6th grade feeling like a rock star! I owe a huge part of this to Coach Lord, the Head Football Coach at FA. Each summer, coach allows any middle-high school boy to participate in summer workouts. Because of this, my son walked into 6th grade, knowing the campus, many of the staff and a ton of older boys. Coach Lord encourages his Varsity players to be supportive mentors and he encourages his younger players to work hard and be leaders. My favorite day, my son came home telling of how he was the prayer leader that day for Varsirty and middle school players. He spoke of being terrified and then of his awe, to be given such an honor and to be encouraged by the older boys in this.

Posted June 28, 2011
Excellent School! The lives of our 3 children have truly been blessed by the influence of the teachers, staff and families at FA. Being a part of the FA family offers much more than just a great education...FA really partners with families to "educate" and "edify" the whole child. Love this school and what it stands for!

Posted April 29, 2010
It's a great school. Our family is grateful to the dedication of the staff that has been instrumental in raising and education our two children as partners in education!

Foundation Academy 3

Posted March 12, 2010
It's a decent school. The academics are approperiately challenging. However, the teachers focus so much on their relationships with the students that they regress to discipline students. As you can imagine, this turns disasterous sometimes. The school as a whole is also afraid to take a stand on true Christianity. If a biblical truth could offend someone in the slightest bit, they say to forget it. This causes confusion in beliefs. It's not a strong foundation in spirituality, but it definately is strong in academics and artistic interpretation.

Posted November 28, 2009
After suffering through Windermere Prep for 2 years, I am finally able to say we have found a great school in Foundation Academy, not only for its academics, but also for the spiritual and personal growth our children are recieving. thank you foundation. Your name suits you well. from a very relieved parent.

Posted September 15, 2009
I Love this school! we just moved and my boths sons ( K4 and 2 grade ) really like and learn...The teachers are amazing and the PTO works very well!.

Foundation Academy

Posted April 16, 2009
We have been attending this school for several years. The teachers are genuinely concerned about our families. The community this school has with teachers, parents, and kids is amazing. The academics are great , but most importantly, the faculty and staff are concerned with the TOTAL well-being of the child. We love it here, our kids say they never want to go anywhere else. One big happy family! Go Lions!!

Foundation Academy