1,090 students|Seminole

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

My kids go here. They have wonderful teachers. The principal communication with parents is excellent. Safety is of utmost importance. The staff is very careful about who enters the school, even though they know me well by now, I get carded every time I walk into the office. Guidance counselors are very accommodating. They offer robotics, computer training, culinary, TV & media and art. Their chorus and theater programs are superior! Love this school.

Our family relocated to the Orlando area for work this past summer. The months of research, calls, advice & many recommendations led us to the Oviedo area and Indian Trails Middle school. (ITMS) We are thrilled to be part of such a welcoming, professional staff of teachers & fantastic administration. The school offers a variety of electives such as Robotics & Cullunary just to name a few. Our son is taking honors classes and has made a great transition into 7th grade. Very happy about this choice!

My daughter loves ITMS. She was in a private school for the past 10 years so we were nervous coming in. ITMS has exceeded our expectations! The teachers are engaged and dedicated especially Mrs Moore!

My daughter loves Indian Trails so far. We didn't know what to expect coming from charter school, but we were pleasantly surprised. The teachers seem very good. My daughter has enjoyed the first 2 weeks!

The teachers are sarcastic and don't really take an interest in students! I wouldn't recommend enrolling your children to ITMS.

I really like ITMS! All of the teachers are friendly, except Mr.Lister. The only problem is most of the eight graders they use inappropriate language Well they're just immature, and if you're coming here from elementary school you'll get used to it right away, no need to stress :3 Oh yeah go into band everyone! Mrs.McIntyre IS AWESOME!

I was really scared about my daughter attending ITMS because I had heard bad things about this school, but I have not had any problems with her or any other children at the school. The only thing I would advise parents is to put their children in the advance classes and enroll them in as many activities to keep them busy.

We just moved into the area 1 year ago. The kids attended Indian Trails Middle with hope and fear of the unknown. For the most part, the teachers were wonderful and supportive. I received great feedback from individual teachers and staff members whenever there was a concern. The kids have made some friends and seem happy at their new school. I cannot thank the Indian Trails teachers and staff enough for making this a positive transition for my kids.

I went to this school a few years ago, and had a horrible time during the three years I was there. My brother was in the gifted program, as was I during my two later years, and he had such a horrible time with rude and arrogant teachers that he asked my parents to be switched out within the first few weeks of school. The staff doesn't respect students for the most part and act very sarcastically, even when respected and greeted kindly. I was in band, and that was one of the only good parts about the entire school.

It is a great school. There are many choices for classes and the teachers are interested in their students and help them be the best they can be. It is very organized for the amount of students that are enrolled. My kids love going to school there.

Last modified Indian Trails Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.