Winter Springs, FL
Students enrolled: 1,049

Posted April 07, 2014
My daughter loves ITMS. She was in a private school for the past 10 years so we were nervous coming in. ITMS has exceeded our expectations! The teachers are engaged and dedicated especially Mrs Moore!

Posted August 22, 2013
My daughter loves Indian Trails so far. We didn't know what to expect coming from charter school, but we were pleasantly surprised. The teachers seem very good. My daughter has enjoyed the first 2 weeks!

Indian Trails Middle School 1

Posted August 03, 2013
The teachers are sarcastic and don't really take an interest in students! I wouldn't recommend enrolling your children to ITMS.

Indian Trails Middle School 1

Posted July 30, 2013
THIS SCHOOL IS HORRIBLE. PLEASE DO NOT GO HERE. YOU WILL REGRET IT ENTIRELY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Posted July 22, 2013
I really like ITMS! All of the teachers are friendly, except Mr.Lister. The only problem is most of the eight graders they use inappropriate language Well they're just immature, and if you're coming here from elementary school you'll get used to it right away, no need to stress :3 Oh yeah go into band everyone! Mrs.McIntyre IS AWESOME!

Indian Trails Middle School 4

Posted April 29, 2013
I was really scared about my daughter attending ITMS because I had heard bad things about this school, but I have not had any problems with her or any other children at the school. The only thing I would advise parents is to put their children in the advance classes and enroll them in as many activities to keep them busy.

Posted July 18, 2011
We just moved into the area 1 year ago. The kids attended Indian Trails Middle with hope and fear of the unknown. For the most part, the teachers were wonderful and supportive. I received great feedback from individual teachers and staff members whenever there was a concern. The kids have made some friends and seem happy at their new school. I cannot thank the Indian Trails teachers and staff enough for making this a positive transition for my kids.

Indian Trails Middle School 2

Posted July 14, 2011
I went to this school a few years ago, and had a horrible time during the three years I was there. My brother was in the gifted program, as was I during my two later years, and he had such a horrible time with rude and arrogant teachers that he asked my parents to be switched out within the first few weeks of school. The staff doesn't respect students for the most part and act very sarcastically, even when respected and greeted kindly. I was in band, and that was one of the only good parts about the entire school.

Posted May 12, 2010
It is a great school. There are many choices for classes and the teachers are interested in their students and help them be the best they can be. It is very organized for the amount of students that are enrolled. My kids love going to school there.

Posted December 13, 2009
I have had two children in ITMS , one of which was there in 2006-07 and one currently attending. Since new administration came on board last year, the difference is like night and day. It is a wonderful school, expectations held high in both academics and discipline.

Indian Trails Middle School
415 Tuskawilla Road, Winter Springs, FL  32708
Last modified Indian Trails Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Trails Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top