Albany, GA

Posted April 18, 2014
My daughter attends SSMS. The princple and his assistant is awesome along with their teachers! Love the staff!

Posted October 30, 2013
I attend Southside and we are the best school you could possibly think of. At my school i feel that its not a problem to share what you know outside of school and use it to learn better in the classroom. My school has encourage me to keep going in my education and i plan to keep going until i'm the most successful person in the U.S. I attend Southside, I have been there ever since 6th grade. I am in 8th grade now , his 1st nine weeks i have made A&B honor roll, and i plan to get all A's'' no doubt about it''. I am a 8th grade student at Southside Middle and I think that Southside is the best school you could ever attend.

Posted February 22, 2013
Excellent School!! Great teachers and staff. Quality education given. Best kept secret in Albany's public school system.

Posted June 15, 2009
this school is amazing and the teachers are excellent at what they do and make sure you get the education that you need to have in life

Posted February 26, 2009

Posted September 23, 2008

Posted September 27, 2004

Southside Middle School
1615 Newton Rd, Albany, GA  31701
Last modified Southside Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southside Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top