Alpharetta, GA

Posted March 15, 2015
Fantastic teachers and staff, very involved parents. Great neighborhoods feed into Ocee Elementary. Highly recommend this school.

Posted March 05, 2015
My son has attended Ocee for 4 yrs. The support and guidance he has received from the counselors and teachers overall has been exceptional. My family remained living in the Johns Creek/Alpharetta area mainly because of the excellence in the school systems. I am extremely satisfied with my decision to enroll him in Ocee Elementary for his entire elementary experience.

Posted May 25, 2014
I went to this school since 2009 and let me tell ya this school has been the best experience of my life. The 6 years I went to this school were AMAZING. The staff and principal were great . They have a excellent PTA . The PTA do everything to just help kids learn and have fun at the same time. K-2 goes to field trips to museums. 3 grade goes to dahlonega Gold Mine. 4 grade goes to the Georgia Aquarium. 5 grade grade goes to Rock Eagle. So as you could see Ocee Elementary is just the right school for your kids.

Posted February 03, 2014
A great diverse school with high academic standards. Very community driven and an active PTA. We came to Ocee from a private school and are very impressed with the school, the community and its programs.

Ocee Elementary School 3

Posted December 22, 2013
The principal Debbie Pernice should not be leading an elementary school. The teachers are excellent. The principal expressed that children with disabilities should be medicated instead of additional supervision. This school really needs to move her or help her realize its time to retire.

Posted August 20, 2013
great school, staff seems really dedicated. the cuuriculum seems to be great as well, the teachers are motivated to help the students learn, it's great they have daily progress notes.

Posted July 25, 2013
Our first year at Ocee was great. It was a great learning environment and his teacher was amazing. Communication was also great between his teacher and I. I would certainly recommend this school to everyone.

Ocee Elementary School 1

Posted October 18, 2012
Considering transferring to this school. Our son with a learning disability expressed much anxiety his first week. He suffered some fear entering a larger classroom. In the counselors office, I was called to help and was surprised when the principal along with two assistances entered the small 8x9 room with my son,me and the counselor. I mistakingly made the mistake leaving the room upon her request and came back in to find two adults straddling my son and holding his mouth shut. The poor leadership in the school was evident when we noticed the counselors responsibilities end quickly. The school head needs additional training as to handling ALL children. Typical lazy suggestion " medicate him" as quote ". His previous school expressed that lights ,noise and confined areas create stress. Our pediatrician instantly reminded her about is condition. Leader is expected to exhibit comfort/ solutions . My son was expelled for one week. Upon returning to the school he was ignored by the principal that I felt showed complete lack of professionalism. Many of the staff understand school foundation and guidance,Thank you. The principal should stop parading at her sons restaurant a tad

Posted April 26, 2010
Excellent staff and a wonderful environment for all kids to thrive!

Posted April 26, 2010
Close knit community - it is a wonderful school

4375 Kimball Bridge Rd, Alpharetta, GA  30022
Last modified Ocee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ocee Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top