Fowler Drive Elementary School 5

Posted July 23, 2009

Fowler Drive Elementary School 0

Posted March 11, 2009
Fowler Drive Has been apart of my life for over 30 yrs. My siblings and I attended and now my children are attending. My oldest son is in the special education program and the teachers have been phenomonal. He has overcame so much and has since been transitioned into the general ed classroom. My family is blessed and grateful to be part of such a wonderful school.

Fowler Drive Elementary School 4

Posted March 10, 2009
This school is full of hard working teachers and fantastically engaged young minds!

Fowler Drive Elementary School
400 Fowler Dr, Athens, GA  30601
Last modified Fowler Drive Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fowler Drive Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top