Uh oh! No photos. This frame will look much better when you
upload photos »
About this school
1. The school maintains two-way communication via academic progress night every three weeks and an open door policy for parents.
2. The school has an active PTSA and two parent liaisons who plan and implement activities for parents.
3. Parents have the opportunity to participate in the Most Valuable Parent Club as determined by their involvement.
4. The graduation rate in 2006- 2007 was 86% , an increase from 42% in 2003-2004 school year.
5. In the 2007-2008 school year, 82% of the senior class were accepted in post secondary options.
6. The school has 17 business partners to support student achievement.
7. The school has a comprehensive college bound center with a full time college support advisor to assist students with researching and applying to post secondary institutions as well as applying for scholarships and other financial aid.