K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

Every school tries to deal with bullying, but it was still in the community and the school did nothing about it.

Supports LD students: Neutral

My son had a learning difference and his kindergarten teacher noticed and suggested he attend another school, but other students were just held back.

Effective school leaders: Neutral

At a young age, the teachers tried to influence leadership on the students. then picked out students who had developed the most leadership and continued choosing them to be leaders instead of other students becoming leaders

Develops character: Agree

When I toured years ago, most students had integrity, compassion, and respect, but I think they tried to influence it on some students more than others (the favorites).

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Like any school, some teachers are better than others. Most taught by students well, but they favored some students more than others for no reason.

Amount of homework: Agree

Most nights my children came home with either no homework or loads and I think the teachers could do a better job of mellowing that out.

I love the academics at Christ the King, but both my children, before the graduated said that the teachers have favorites and it is unfair.

My daughter started CTK School in 7th grade. I must say they are a fabulous school!! We are very impressed with their academics. The school has been very welcoming to my daughter and family. We transferred over from another private catholic school in Atlanta. If we could do it over, we would have chosen CTK School from K -8

My children started attending CKS mid in their school career. I wanted a school that was Catholic faith based as well as a school with higher than normal educational standards. CKS has completely over shot my expectations which were high to begin with. We live a little further away from the school than most of the families and have a different home life situation but my children were completely accepted by the other children and I know they are in a safe and loving community. The higher standards of education have really pushed my children to excel and I cannot rave enough about the loving Christian environment of the school.

Christ the King is a well-rounded institution and among the best bargains in town for private education. The curriculum is challenging, the environment is nurturing, and the community is supportive and loving. As a Catholic school, an appropriate emphasis is placed on faith - and this is backed by faculty, administration and parents alike. My children are receiving excellent educations and have also made wonderful friendships.

Last modified Christ the King School is a Private school that serves grades K-8