Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)

Posted May 28, 2016
If your child struggles in any way as far as learning or grasping a concept quickly DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL. This school does not have time nor do they want to help a child succeed if they have to put any effort what so ever into it. My child fortunately just ended eighth grade there and it was a real struggle!!!! at he bridging ceremony kids with GPA 3.0-3.9 were called to the stage.....there were only 10 or 12 of them out of a class of 85. Then they allow all the kids to participate in the ceremony weather they're being retained or not....JUST STUPID!!! getting a kids hopes up only to call the parent a week later telling them their kid is retained!!! The 8th grade math teacher,MR templeton is a JOKE!! Example, he had to curve his final exam grades because very few to none passed...no one learned anything alllllll year. He is not very receptive to parents that are involved because i myself will hold you accountable for your part in my child's education . My child even expressed that Mr Templeton gets frustrated when you ask the same question twice...obviously my child didn't get it the first time!! My child stated there was never anything positive coming out of Mr Templeton's mouth and thought it was funny to watch them struggle. Dean Davis, didn't see here in the school allll year. She's not very engaging with the parents like the old dean Mr Jones was. Then she had the nerve to want to cry at the graduation,a lot of parents found it very comical!! This school is the worst of the KIPP academys.....I would not send my child to this one BOTTOM OF THE BARREL. Also there is a high staff turn over and that says a lot about staff moral

KIPP Vision Academy 5

Posted April 15, 2015
it's an awesome school! My daughter attends the Kipp Vision Primary and we love it!!!

Posted May 06, 2014
Do Not Go !!!! Too Much Drama !!!! I Liked It At First But Now I'm Like What Happened And The Teachers Are Horrible.

KIPP Vision Academy 2

Posted March 04, 2014
I do not like this school for my child she has ADHD and they do not have the support she need I t was a bad decision to sen my child to this school . Sha has never done this bad in scholl until she atten Kipp Vision

Posted October 07, 2012
I dont really like this school. I'm not saying its a bad school but it's not suitable for my daughter. My daughter is 11. She enjoys having fun ( a childhood) but as a student of Kipp Vision all of the fun she once knew was gone. After starting her school day at 7:30am and not leaving school until 5pm, she comes home has a snack and gets started on homework for 5 teachers on 5 different subjects. She finishes around 7pm and by now my baby is so drained that all she has strength to do is eat dinner, take a bath and go to bed to get up and start the routine over again. My daughter was no longer that happy go lucky little girl I use to know. She never had time to go out and play with her friends, she had to be pulled off of the cheerleading squad because there was simply not enough hours in the day to squeeze extracurricular activities in. Enrolling my daughter in this school was a bad idea......

KIPP Vision Academy 5

Posted September 28, 2012
This school is very challenging to work with if you are on a timed schedule,but it is worth it. I am improving myself academically and socially. This school can really change you. You should bring your child here. KIPP Vision Academy is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIPP Vision Academy
660 McWilliams Road, Atlanta, GA  30315
Last modified KIPP Vision Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.