Kipp Strive Academy 5

Posted October 15, 2012
I am the parent of 2 kippsters and we are in our 3rd year, the Principal Mr. Chang and the administrative staff is top notch, Mr. Chang is very involved with the kids and truly has an open door policy as a parent I couldn't ask for better leadership. The teachers are very engaging and I would consider majority of the teachers to be exceptional they definitely go above and beyond for the Kippsters! now parents if your considering KippStrive please understand they hold your children accountable for ALL of their actions they definitely have to "earn" their way and in my opinon it sets them up for success in the real world no matter their choosen path.

Kipp Strive Academy
1444 Lucile Ave SW, Atlanta, GA  30310
Last modified Kipp Strive Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 5-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kipp Strive Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top