Posted November 23, 2014
As the parent of a son who attends Beecher Hill, my wife and I recently had the pleasure of meeting with the school Principal Ms. Jones, Mr. Piper and my sons first grade teacher Ms. Amos for the first time. I found each of them to be very warm, cordial and professional. During our visit each of them exhibited a genuine concern over my sons welfare and educational future. My wife and I were able to sit in our sons first grade classroom with Mrs. Amos and discuss various issues our son presents in the classroom environment and discussed initatives and things we could do to assist her with meeting our sons educational needs. In closing we were able to leave Beecher Hill Elementary School with the confidence and peace of mind all parents should have in their child's school. I am convinced that my sons educational future is in good hands and we look forward to working very closely with the Principal and Staff. We would also like to wish all the Staff at Beecher Hill a Wonderful and very Happy Thanksgiving Holiday. God Bless You All The Mitchell Family.

Beecher Hills Elementary School 2

Posted November 21, 2014
Beecher Hills is not all of what it is proclaimed to be...I don't like the principal or the assistant principal's attitude. .A couple of the teachers are very unprofessional ..Bad experience

Beecher Hills Elementary School 2

Posted August 08, 2014
After reading the great reviews on this school, I am so, so disappointed in what we've encountered. The after school pick up area, the principal's horrible attitude, and complete lack of organization and internal communication is a complete joke. My hope is these issues can be resolved and the rest of the school year goes much smoother.

Posted September 26, 2013
After being away from Beecher Hills for 1 year I decided to put both my girls back in the school. Unfortunately My oldest daughter has learning disabilities they cannot accommodate. However, my youngest is currently in 2nd grade and thriving. A few staff members have changed, but they are still a wonderful group of people who put education and children first.

Posted March 02, 2010
My third grandchild is in Pre-K at Beecher Hills, following behind an older brother and sister. I am very pleased with the academics and the care and concern the faculty and staff exhibit for the kids. My area of concern is the school lunch. Beecher does not prepare food on-site. Both of my grandkids often don't eat their lunch because the food was too cold. Another area of concern is that there is not enough opportunity for physical activity. The kids come out of the classrooms at 2:30 displaying so much energy you know they have been saving all day.

Posted August 23, 2009

Posted February 05, 2009
My son is a Pre-k student at Beecher and we both love it. This was my elementary and I am so happy that it is still going strong for my son

Posted November 10, 2008
Both my daughters attended Beecher Hills and I think the school is the best kept secret in Atlanta. For at least the past eight years, the school has exceeded its academic expectations and the parents are incredibly involved and supportive of school activities. I would recommend Beecher Hills to any parent seeking a small classroom environment with commited educators who will work WITH families to enhance your child's education.

Posted October 02, 2008
My family love Beecher Hills. My husband and I are very proud of our girls. We have one in Kindergarten and one in Pre-K. The teachers and parents are wonderful. Beecher Hills is very similar to a private school without the high cost of tuition. Keep up the good work........Parents let keep spreading the word about our great school!

Posted October 02, 2008
This is our first year at Beecher. The staff is caring and the academics are on point. I like it so far and so does my child.

Beecher Hills Elementary School
2257 Bolling Brook Dr SW, Atlanta, GA  30311
Last modified Beecher Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beecher Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top