Posted September 01, 2014
We are a new family at ICCS this year. We love all our children's teachers. They are very friendly, but they definitely are pushing the students to excel well beyond what is expected in any of the public schools in the area, including Columbia County where we came from. The school is very clean and welcoming. The school also takes it's Catholic faith seriously which we really appreciate. I am so glad we made the switch.

Posted August 26, 2014
With small class sizes, a vibrant Catholic identity, strong leadership through our principal, and dynamic and dedicated teachers; I wouldn't want my children anywhere else. We love ICCS!

Posted June 20, 2014
We have been at Immaculate Conception for many years. We have seen the school go through several volatile leadership changes at both priest and principal. We are so pleased that they finally got the right two people to lead the way. The school has become very Catholic and safety is a high priority. The pastor was selected pastor of the year by the Catholic Education group this year. There is a strong emphasis on academics and community service. This school has come a long way. Very excited about next year.

Posted May 29, 2014
My husband and I have been very pleased with the change at Immaculate Conception Catholic School. Very Catholic environment. Small class sizes. The leadership pushes the children to academic excellence. Safe location next to the new library. A great choice at an affordable tuition rate.

Immaculate Conception School 1

Posted May 24, 2014
The school is hoping through tremendous turmoil right now with the new principle. Nine teachers are leaving, large number of families are sending their children to other schools for the next school year, and the principle doesn't seem to care. My children have been going to IC for many years, but they will be going to another private school next year. I hope the school finds a genuine principle who will lead it the way Christ wants them to. Sad IC gas come to this.

Posted February 14, 2011
When I came to work at Immaculate Conception, I had no idea what a great working environment it would be. All of the faculty and staff are friendly and easy to get along with. The atmosphere is so much better than any of the public schools I have worked in during my 20+ year career. All of the faculty are required to hold GA teacher certification in their area as well as undergo a crimminal background check. I'm quite sure that not all private schools have these high standards.

Posted September 16, 2010
When I visited the school in 2009 I was impressed because the children had excellent manners. The 7th & 8th grades teachers I met were courteous, knowledgeable and showed genuine concern for the students.

Immaculate Conception School 4

Posted April 02, 2010
Immaculate Conception Catholic school is thriving in its new location. New enrollment continues. Students welcome new friends and parents are excited about the years to come. Academics are solid and extracurricular activities are on the increase. I encourage others to visit. I am glad that I did.

Immaculate Conception School 0

Posted April 02, 2010
I recently became aquainted with Immaculate Conception. ( The location has changed and the school is now located at 811 Telfair Street in Augusta, GA) I find the staff to be very positive and professional. Students are learning and engaged in meaningful activities. Many visitors have been to the school recently for enrichment. Also, students take advantage of the school location and take field trips to local theatre and museums. Soon the new library will open and Immaculate Conception will benefit from the wealth of resources.

Posted March 31, 2010
Immaculate Conception Catholic School has a commited staff and teachers who welcome parents and students alike. Students are held to high standards.

Immaculate Conception School
811 Telfair Street, Augusta, GA  30901
Last modified Immaculate Conception School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immaculate Conception School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.