PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

It is not tolerated, it is not a problem.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

It is the only private school in the CSRA with a fully inclusive Special Education Program!

Develops character: Strongly agree

Absolutely, this school stands by their mission.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I love the teachers here. Some are new, some are returning, but it is a great team.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

The teachers are great about communication and helping the kids to understand. That makes homework a lot easier not just in completing, but also following up on.

Augusta lacked in special education as a whole, but thanks to ICCS my children are happy and thriving in their studies! The teachers are fantastic and the principle is the BEST!

We are a new family at Immaculate Conception this school year and attended their new family orientation last week. We are a military family and have moved around. We have been so impressed with the helpfulness of the staff and the friendliness and knowledge of the teachers at this school. The classes are small for a reason and our son won't just be another kid in a big class. Every student has their own personal learning plan! We are happy with our choice of schools in our new town.

Develops character: Neutral

Why is it that the vast majority of teaching staff choose to leave this school every year? Is it the pay, the atmosphere, the administration? I don't know, but I will say that my child had the absolute BEST teacher this year , yet she will not be returning next year. Each year a new teaching staff is hired, and each year that (majority) staff leaves. This cannot be good for the students. One never knows who the teacher will be until the first day of school. I have had conversations with the principal who made it clear it's "her way or the highway". No discussion, no dissent. That is why my children will not be returning next year, as a number of other parents have chosen to do the same, that tells you something....and that something is not good. If I knew where his teacher this year was teaching next year, I would put my children in that school. Do your "homework" as a parent and look elsewhere for your children's education. Until the principal and parish priest are gone, things will never change.

Why is it that the vast majority of teaching staff choose to leave this school every year? Is it the pay, the admosphere, the administration? I don't know, but I will say that my child had the absolute BEST teacher this year in third grade, yet she will not be returning next year. Each year a new teaching staff is hired, and each year that (majority) staff leaves. This cannot be good for the students. One never knows who the teacher will be until the first day of school. I have had conversations with the principal who made it clear it's "her way or the highway". No discussion, no dissent. That is why my children will not be returning next year, as a number of other parents have chosen to do the same. When there is only 1 child next year in the sixth grade that tells you something....and that something is not good. If I knew where his teacher this year was teaching next year, I would put my children in that school. Do your "homework" as a parent and look elsewhere for your children's education. Until the principal and parish priest are gone, things will never change.

We are a new family at ICCS this year. We love all our children's teachers. They are very friendly, but they definitely are pushing the students to excel well beyond what is expected in any of the public schools in the area, including Columbia County where we came from. The school is very clean and welcoming. The school also takes it's Catholic faith seriously which we really appreciate. I am so glad we made the switch.

Last modified Immaculate Conception School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8