Augusta, GA

Posted May 23, 2011
Phenomenal school with outstanding teachers and involved parents. Students are challenged in a fun and encouraging environment.

Posted May 17, 2011
A school community that understands and embraces its mission and vision, EDS values its families, its faculty, and the challenges facing today's youth..

Posted May 11, 2011
EDS is a wonderful school, filled with the love of Christ. The lessons taught far exceed the expectations. The leadership skills displayed by our students are unimaginable. The confidence and kindness shown by our students touches the heart of all who may be watching. EDS is a very special school, a very special community, a very special place that exemplifies the love of Christ beautifully to all who come. The teachers embrace each student academically, emotionally and spiritually. This gift of love and support is priceless.

Posted May 10, 2011
I have 3 children at EDS and could not be happier. Wonderful teachers and a positive learning environment.

Posted May 09, 2011
My child is about to graduate from EDS, and sending her there has been the best thing we have ever done for her. We don't have tons of extra money, but this was the best use of our money. She is so much more polished and well-rounded than her other friends who did not attend EDS. The difference is amazing. HIGHLY recommend this school!

Posted May 09, 2011
My daughter is completing her first year of school at EDS and we've been so happy with the school, teachers, staff, etc. Highly recommend it!

Posted March 21, 2011
Love this school! It's such a loving and safe place for my 3 yr old. Looking forward to many wonderful years at EDS!

Posted March 18, 2011
LOVE this school! I can't believe how much my son has turned into a wonderul young man - and I know so much of it came from this school. They teach all of the great academic things, but also everything else that make a person complete. Social, moral, physical, religious education - just no better place in Augusta.

Posted March 18, 2011
My preschool daughter has learned so much here. Being at EDS, she is so far ahead of her other friends who are not. It is a wonderful place and I am so happy that she is there. She is so happy too!

Posted March 18, 2011
LOVE..LOVE..LOVE.. EDS! For over 19 years we have been a part of the EDS community. All of my children possessed different learning styles and the EDS teachers adapted their teaching techniques to assist each child - the class sizes are small, so that definitely helped. Great balance of academics, spiritual education, and athletics. My children simply thrive at EDS! Parent community is incredible - always opportunities to be involved.

Episcopal Day School