Malcom Bridge Middle School 2

Posted September 22, 2013
This school has the potential to be great, however, administration keeps making changes that are clearly not thought thru and are intended to have an impact on the students academic grades. For example, a program called Flextime was introduced this year...the staff has yet to answer parent questions about the goals for the program, teacher and staff accountability to the success of the program and inherent inconsistent grading standards for the program. I highly doubt that the school superintendent has a clue as to what is happening at this school. If administration would take the time to listen to what the parents are saying , they might find it easier to ask for and get financial support for things like PTO and the Boster fundraising program. The teachers here have been awesome, it's a shame the administration overshadows them. Listen to what your students and parents are saying. It will be better for your resume than an I'll thought through , poorly implemented "Flextime" academic program.

Malcom Bridge Middle School 3

Posted May 24, 2013
The school has an excellent curriculum, however, the staff and teachers do not watch out for the emotional well being of the students. If your kid is not wealthy, athletic or popular, they will struggle with bullying and the teachers or principle will not come to their rescue. We are so thankful to be moving out of this district...A lot of mean snobby kids.

Posted September 24, 2011
This is my middle school and I love my teachers, my extracurricular classes, and I know where everything is. It is a great school.

Malcom Bridge Middle School 1

Posted June 24, 2009

Posted May 20, 2009
Excellent school that really understands the pressures for middle school age students.

Posted April 15, 2009

Malcom Bridge Middle School 0

Posted October 03, 2008
my school is the best we have a lot of fun.we have alot of people so u make alot of friends.lighting is the best go mbms

Posted August 08, 2008
I love my school! MBMS has the the best teachers! I could not have asked for a better school!

Malcom Bridge Middle School 1

Posted May 03, 2008

Posted March 29, 2008

Malcom Bridge Middle School
2500 Malcom Bridge Rd, Bogart, GA  30622
Last modified Malcom Bridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Malcom Bridge Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top