School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

We have the best faculty and staff in the area who are truly concerned about the education, safety, and well-being of all of our students.
April 25, 2011

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

L. K. Moss Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted March 26, 2016
Mrs. Grier has always been one of the best, most loving, caring teachers I got to know. She truly loves her students.

L. K. Moss Elementary School 3

Posted March 26, 2016
This school has pros and cons, some of the teachers are awesome and some are just there for a pay check. I have 2 kids going there and I honestly can not wait until we move so they can be taught proper grammar and be treated right. I expect a teacher to teach properly and talk to a child with the same respect they want to be talked to.

L. K. Moss Elementary School 5

Posted November 23, 2014
Professional staff are a target for excellent students. The students are able to experience creative energy from excellence leadership

L. K. Moss Elementary School 1

Posted June 01, 2012
My child attended this school for 4 years total... The grades were always A's and B's but it seemed like the moment the curriculum started getting harder and losing my childs interest, they had my child diagnosed ADHD and then DEMANDED I medicate my child... When I refused. as previously the side effects were not worth the benefits, they called DFACS on me for medical neglect... When my child was diagnosed as mildly autistic, the principal looked me in the eyes and refused to take the diagnosis from me (I had the paperwork with me) and told me "There is nothing wrong with your child that some discipline at home can't cure." There is more to this story but I know I can't post it here. I am so glad my child will NEVER have to attend this school again!!!

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted April 25, 2011

L. K. Moss Elementary School 5

Posted April 05, 2009
Great school! This school offers a great education and teaches their students valuable life lessons. The administration, teachers and staff are enthusiatic and motivated. There are full of school spirit and therefore their students are full of school spirit and school pride. I have twins in 2nd grade now and son that is a sophmore that attended LK Moss. I have three very well rounded students thanks to a great foundation from everyone at LK Moss Primary School.

L. K. Moss Elementary School 3

Posted April 25, 2007
My children went to this school during their elementry years. Academic wise, it's a great choice. However as far as discipline goes, it's more like a military school. Children are sent to the office in enormous amounts all day long for extremely minor things such as: talking when they are not supposed to be, getting out of line after being told to stay in line, waiting for a friend to get off of bus so that they can walk into school together. I could go on and on and on. Also the principal will tell you she cares about your child and is concerned and wants to help and then never get back to you or give you a second thought after your conversation has ended. I went crazy dealing with this and finally I am free of this school!

L. K. Moss Elementary School
1707 Pineville Rd, Buena Vista, GA  31803
Last modified L. K. Moss Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.