Posted August 05, 2013
This is an amazing school . They have the best teachers ever who make learning fun and they always have something going on. I love this school . It's ALOT better than Calhoun is.

Posted July 26, 2010
I also go to this school, and I am very satisfied with it. The teachers are caring a fun. They won't bore you. They know how to make the school year fun and exciting. Makes living in Calhoun better..

Posted November 20, 2008
i go to gordon central it is a very safe enviroment !

Gordon Central High School 1

Posted July 31, 2008

Gordon Central High School 0

Posted February 19, 2008
I attend GC and I love it I think it is one of the best schools in the country we do not have any problems with gangs. We also have a wide range of extracurricular activites and sports making GC great!

Gordon Central High School 3

Posted January 12, 2008

Gordon Central High School 2

Posted July 04, 2007
Am a past student graduated in 2005. Was`a pretty good school. Loved the art program with terry knight,pottery with ms. Jacobs,and social studys with erin miller

Gordon Central High School 4

Posted June 27, 2007
My oldest daughter graduated from Gordon Central in 2003. I will be sending my youngest daughter there in 2008. If I were not extremely pleased with Gordon Central, I would not send my youngest there. I am very pleased with GCHS. I do wish that Terry Knight were still there however to teach Art. I think that the Art dept., has suffered due to his leaving.

Posted March 20, 2006
- a former student
I am a former student of this school. I graduated from it in 2001 and I am glad that I went to this school. The teachers and other staff are amax=zing and I will happily send my daughter there when she hits high school. The honors class that I had were great, the teachers really did care if you passed or not. When I was a student, Mrs. Diane Dobson was the choral director and I loved being in her class. She didn't just have you singing, she taught you how to read the music you were singing. Terry Knight is a great artist and teacher. All the coaches are wonderful. They helped you to better your self health wise. Unfortunetly, my parents weren't involoved in my schooling much, but others parents that I knew were and they were listened to with everyone's full attention. No school uniforms please. Ever!

Gordon Central High School 4

Posted August 17, 2005

Gordon Central High School
335 Warrior Path NE, Calhoun, GA  30701
Last modified Gordon Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gordon Central High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top