Bad
Good

This is an amazing school . They have the best teachers ever who make learning fun and they always have something going on. I love this school . It's ALOT better than Calhoun is.

I also go to this school, and I am very satisfied with it. The teachers are caring a fun. They won't bore you. They know how to make the school year fun and exciting. Makes living in Calhoun better..

i go to gordon central it is a very safe enviroment !

I attend GC and I love it I think it is one of the best schools in the country we do not have any problems with gangs. We also have a wide range of extracurricular activites and sports making GC great!

Am a past student graduated in 2005. Was`a pretty good school. Loved the art program with terry knight,pottery with ms. Jacobs,and social studys with erin miller

My oldest daughter graduated from Gordon Central in 2003. I will be sending my youngest daughter there in 2008. If I were not extremely pleased with Gordon Central, I would not send my youngest there. I am very pleased with GCHS. I do wish that Terry Knight were still there however to teach Art. I think that the Art dept., has suffered due to his leaving.

Last modified Gordon Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.