Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted August 11, 2016
Mrs. Anita Nix for taking such great care of my grandchild. Her experience has been incredible.

Posted August 11, 2016
My granddaughter is in kindergarten at Sandhill. Her teacher is amazing. The school is beautiful. We are very pleased with her experience at Sandhill.

Sand Hill Elementary School 1

Posted May 16, 2014
This was my child's first year in sandhill and it has been by far the worst experience. From the time we went in for open house we have had issues with the teacher. No matter how many times I have gone in & spoke with the principal & office about issues we have had it was never taken seriously. We turned in fundraisers And the money & never received the products. They say they never received the money or fundraiser. Which I know for a fact they did because I turned it in myself. Now they tell me its out of their hands & won't do anything about it. I will never have anything good to say about this school. I will make sure to let everyone I speak to about this school know how awful it is. All staff not just the teacher.

Posted November 30, 2012
I was really worried after reading some of these reviews BUT my son entered Kindergarten this year and has been having a great time, he is advanced for his age so they give him more work so he will not get board, i do not know about art, which really is not a big deal because he does alot of art in class already but he dose have music AND my biggest surprise COMPUTER LAP! Yub they teach kids in Kindergarten how to use a computer. And besides recess they also have Gym class. They have a "track team" kinda and are raising money for a track around there new facility's. Everyone is wonderful and my son loves his teacher and loves going to school. I am not to worried about art or sports in elementary school, My son plays rec. The important things like teaching math skills and reading skills, computer skills that is all there in fun ways for kids to understand!!

Posted October 04, 2009
The teachers and staff are wonderful.We tried another school out for a year and they are nowhere as good as Sand Hill

Posted August 26, 2009
I have been very pleased. I have 2 children there, and my wife and I have been pleased with the teachers every year. If you parents want art send them to a private school were there are only 10 kids in a class

Sand Hill Elementary School 1

Posted July 19, 2009
This school does not offer many extracurricular activities to 3rd grade elementary students(cheerleading/chorus/swim/gymnastics nor track). This schools offers nothing to boost the school spirt nor school moral. Sand Hill does not offer any Arts-Band/Dance/Theater/Drama.The teachers seen to not take the parents concern for their children lerning iserious. The school does not offer anything for the children whom are having difficulties in their studies(homework help,tutors).This school does not offer any other languages(French, nor Spanish).This school does not offer any other special programs.The school does not offer an rigorous academic program. This school seems to not follow the Universal rule- No Child left behind.(If your child does not understand, or is having trouble in a subject...that's fine with the staff,this school does not go above & beyond. The teachers don't do no more/no less. Most of all the teachers act uptight & unfriendly

Posted June 12, 2009
My son just graduated 5th grade at Sand Hill and my other son is entering 4th grade. We have been so pleased with this school! Their grades improved so much at Sand Hill. They came from Temple where they were really struggling. The teacher involvement at Sand Hill is AMAZING!!! We are in constant communication with the teachers. They now have an art program that is awesome!! They even had an art show this year where the kids were able to show off all their artwork from the year. It was great! Thank you to all the wonderful teachers and the whole staff at Sand Hill!!

Posted October 17, 2008
I use to teach at Sand Hill, but have moved to another state. My new school has an art teacher, an after school strings program, math competition programs, chess, as well as Foreign Language 2 times a week ( a spanish teacher comes in to the classroom to teach). Georgia is behind in education!

Posted July 23, 2008
Sand Hill is a wonderful school. I have two children there and have been very happy with their performance.

45 Sandhill School Rd, Carrollton, GA  30116
Last modified Sand Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.