Centerville Elementary School 1

Posted November 18, 2013
Centerville Elementary is a great school unless you have to deal with a certain councilor. My child was being physically and emotionally bullied and it was up to her to decide how to handle it. She called me and told me it was my child's fault because she can be irritating. When I disagreed with how she handled the situation she told the vice principal I was yelling at her when I had not raised my tone even once. Now that that situation has been handled she keeps questioning my children and asking them inappropriate questions.

Posted October 25, 2013
My son say's school is his favorite place. That is all I need to say.

Centerville Elementary School 4

Posted August 11, 2012
Centerville is a good and clean school. The staff is friendly and makes you feel welcome. My daughter graduated 5th with all A s but wish she could have been challenged more. Homework was done within 30 min or less. I m used to do more homework but I grew up in Germany. The school lunches are horrible and I started to prepare healthy lunches for my daughter. The Teachers like to keep communication with the parents. My daughter loved to go to school there and never had any problems

Posted November 01, 2010
The friendly staff and the care they show the kids and parents.

Centerville Elementary School 3

Posted July 27, 2010
My family transferred here upon military orders. My two school age daughters attend Centerville but had been use to schools in the Boston, Ma. area. Having said that Centerville cannot compare with the schools they had. The educational standards are far below what they had and the extra activities such as music and art didn't capture my girls attention. Overall not a horrible school but not a over the top school like the one we had in the north either.

Centerville Elementary School 0

Posted April 05, 2010
My daughter attended this school and did very well. We transferred from a Bibb County school and she really improved after the transfer; however, she is in Middle School now. One of my younger children now attends Centerville Elementary, and I hate to say it, but I have noticed a fall in standards. I went and ate lunch with my son one day and realized that the food offered in the lunch room is VERY unhealthy, and my son had started to gain a lot of weight. I've had to start packing his lunch as often as possible and his weight is getting back to normal. I would say that this school is okay, not great, but not bad, just okay...if you are looking for an elementary school in this county you could do better...

Centerville Elementary School 4

Posted February 25, 2010
I enjoy my children having the opportunity to be at this wonerful school!!!

Centerville Elementary School 0

Posted February 23, 2010
It has gone down hill quick. The test scores are lower now and new administration does not communicate with parents at all

Posted August 17, 2009
My daughter goes to Centerville Elementary and she loves it... The school is very clean, the staff is great, and this school is at the highest level on education.

Posted August 01, 2009
My daughter was going to Miller Elementary at the begining of her 1st grade year, she wasn't excelling like she usually does in school and getting lots of sad faces. We moved to Centerville district and she started at Centerville Elementary, where she began to excell and came home happy again. Thanks to her teacher and her classmates, she was back to being her smart and bright self!

Centerville Elementary School
450 N Houston Lake Blvd, Centerville, GA  31028
Last modified Centerville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Centerville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top