PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter will start her 5th year at WCCA, this year. This is a great Christian school. The teachers are all excellent. We have never had any problems. My child has always scored above average and it is due to the one on one attention she gets from her teachers. The teachers really want to invest in your child's life. This school creates a pure environment for your child. I love this school and I love the principles that it stands on, but most importantly my child loves it.

Too small, students really don't learn how to live in the real world!

Our daughter has attended WCCA for 3 years. She loves the staff and we love the attention and time they spend with her. You couldn't ask for a better or christian atmosphere. Also we moved to this area from Atlanta and price wise they are so affordable even for a family on a low budget. After all this is our kids future we are talking about, aren't they worth it?

My children have gone to WCCA for the past 17 years. We love all the teachers and staff, it's the only school my children will ever atten.

i love this school its fun and all the teachers are great

Our daughter has been at WCCA eleven years. It is a small, loving community. No, there is no football and the high school curriculum is strictly college prep. The size of the school limits some choices. But, the dress code is reasonable and enforced. Students are respectful and work hard. The cost is reasonable, less than most car payments per month. They are strict, which we accept as part of the rules. The students get an hour of Bible every day, from a truly nondenominational perspective. They refuse to pass students with failing grades. The school was recently accredited making it easier for graduates to get financial aid more quickly. Choosing a Christian education is a personal choice, and we are happy with the choice of White Creek Christian Academy.

My daughters receive an exceptional Christ centered education in a loving atmosphere. Great school

WCCA is Wonderful! It is a Fabulous Christian place to be! I love sending my childen there. We have been there for 10 years. I feel very comfortable and knowing that my children are safe. I love the one-on-one with the teachers and students.

I have attended WCCA for two years and am going into my third year. I've had a lot of fun, but some of my experiences have not been for the best. While in classes, sometimes teachers' personal lives would interfere with school work and schedules. Sometimes when classes are combined, they are too large and the teachers can not discipline properly. There are, however, some advantages, such as the following: small classes, Christian curriculum, close and friendly relationships between teacher and student, and modesty in clothing and language. I like the small environment, but sometimes you know too much about the people around you and it creates tension. I so far have had a good experience, and am looking forward to my further edurcation.

My child is now going into his 8th year at WCCA. The principal and teachers are very supportive, encouraging and helpful with the academic programs and other life issues. The schools academic program is above the national standard. We are very pleased with the education he is receiving from the school and plan to keep him their until graduation.

Last modified White Creek Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12