Cleveland, GA

Posted July 18, 2011
My daughter will start her 5th year at WCCA, this year. This is a great Christian school. The teachers are all excellent. We have never had any problems. My child has always scored above average and it is due to the one on one attention she gets from her teachers. The teachers really want to invest in your child's life. This school creates a pure environment for your child. I love this school and I love the principles that it stands on, but most importantly my child loves it.

White Creek Christian Academy 0

Posted March 01, 2010
Too small, students really don't learn how to live in the real world!

Posted February 23, 2010
Our daughter has attended WCCA for 3 years. She loves the staff and we love the attention and time they spend with her. You couldn't ask for a better or christian atmosphere. Also we moved to this area from Atlanta and price wise they are so affordable even for a family on a low budget. After all this is our kids future we are talking about, aren't they worth it?

White Creek Christian Academy 0

Posted November 17, 2009
My children have gone to WCCA for the past 17 years. We love all the teachers and staff, it's the only school my children will ever atten.

White Creek Christian Academy 1

Posted October 27, 2009

Posted March 22, 2009
i love this school its fun and all the teachers are great

Posted October 15, 2008
Our daughter has been at WCCA eleven years. It is a small, loving community. No, there is no football and the high school curriculum is strictly college prep. The size of the school limits some choices. But, the dress code is reasonable and enforced. Students are respectful and work hard. The cost is reasonable, less than most car payments per month. They are strict, which we accept as part of the rules. The students get an hour of Bible every day, from a truly nondenominational perspective. They refuse to pass students with failing grades. The school was recently accredited making it easier for graduates to get financial aid more quickly. Choosing a Christian education is a personal choice, and we are happy with the choice of White Creek Christian Academy.

Posted September 10, 2008
My daughters receive an exceptional Christ centered education in a loving atmosphere. Great school

Posted June 22, 2008
WCCA is Wonderful! It is a Fabulous Christian place to be! I love sending my childen there. We have been there for 10 years. I feel very comfortable and knowing that my children are safe. I love the one-on-one with the teachers and students.

Posted June 20, 2008

White Creek Christian Academy
67 Academy Dr, Cleveland, GA  30528
(706) 865-1917
Last modified White Creek Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
White Creek Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top