Bad
Good

This school is doing more with less. They are concerned about students and the community. A good place to send your kids.

Bleckley County Schools are one of the best schools after traveling with the military, it is refreshing to get back to a school system that is about the childrens education. Many of the teachers are former studenst and have a vested interest in the students success. Small town living and great school with good values and morals.

My name is Claude Smith and I have no complaints of this school. I would like to think Bleckley County High is a perfect school. Although no school is perfect. The school along with its friendly staff, teachers, and administrators has been like a family to me and has always been their for me in my time of need, and they have always been supportive of my dreams. No matter how far fetched they may have seemed. The teachers have always put the students as well as myself before them and their plans to help us. With such determined teachers who never back down and continue to teach the same chapter month after month until we understand it there is no reason why are test scores are always high. I am very proud of our administration for pushing are teachers and ourselves in the right direction. I do love this school.

Bleckley county is a good school, but there your last name is what counts!!! i'm a senior there and three weeks ago my fellow classmates and i were told who got senior superlatives and i along with many other deserving seniors where not elected. Just beacuse we don't fit in to be a cheerleader or someone with the 'right last name'. I'm glad i'm about to leave this school, things here are soooo unfair!!!!

Last modified Bleckley County High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.