College Park, GA

North Clayton High School 4

Posted February 04, 2014
I am a current student at N. Clayton High and I'm not complaining. I like my school, honestly. The teachers are absolutely amazing and even the young teachers are willing to push us to succeed in everything we do. I absolutely loveeeee my principle because he actually takes the time to get to know all the students individually and push them to exceed their own expectations. My school gets many scholarship offers and many people can't say that. I mean of course we have our bad bunch of students, but what school doesn't? A school wouldn't be a school with out such a diverse environment of personalities. If the media keeps on talking negative things about my school into existence then, more than likely the misdirected bunch will act out. Anywhooooo, I just felt the need to say that.

North Clayton High School 5

Posted October 07, 2013
I think that other should know that North Clayton is a good for students to go to . Its not like how people say it is, its really a good school. I like the way that the students get along, how the teachers are there to help the students when they need the help with their work. My school could improve by getting new books for each class so that we the students could receive a better education. They can also improve by getting hot water so that the students could keep their hands washed and cleaned.

North Clayton High School 2

Posted August 16, 2013
My school is North Clayton High School. Although others might say it is on of the worst schools in a bad school system, I believe the school has very high potential. I am a freshman this year and something my history teacher told me was that most of our books are outdated. This kind of brings a negative impact towards the results of every student's EOCT. When I found out I was attending this school I immediately thought this was a bad turning point in my future. I understand that students have to take school seriously, but when it comes down to the lack of updated resources, who is to blame? The Principal? The County? The State? It just doesn't make sense for a school with an environment that is getting better by the minute to perform so badly. This comes to my conclusion that if this school were to get $5000, it would make huge difference in my life and the lives of my peers. I don't know how much more I can stress this because everything I just wrote came for the heart. I just want the best for my school just like anybody else. I hope what I've written isn't over looked because this means the world to me. It kind of tears me up for what I've said means a lot to me and my life.

Posted August 02, 2013
I use to be a student there and it could of been better . You can slip in and out of that school with no problem . But other than that they have good teachers when they want to be . There were nice people i went to school with there . But everything could be better .

Posted July 27, 2013
I will be honest in saying that I was very nervous about my daughter going to N. Clayton High. Primarily because of all of the horror stories that I heard from the media as well as other people just talking. Our experience was very different after she attended her first year there. She did have a minor adjustment period. But because we were very hands on with her teachers and the schools counselor, our issues were quickly resolved. There are definitely opportunities for any child to be successful. As in any environment, you have those who are serious about success and you also have those who could care less. My personal belief is that even if the school is in the bottom of the ghetto, if you really desire to succeed, you can succeed. I'm not saying that the school is in the ghetto, I used that as an example. My daughter will be attending again this year. I'm in expectation of her having another successful year. Parental involvement and making sure that the student, teachers, and parents work together for the success of the child is the key !

Posted September 25, 2012
My son attends NCHS and he loves it. All schools have bad apples and they must be weeded out. For the last two years, NCHS has exceeded any other school in Clayton Cty with receiving scholarships, so they cant be that bad. They have several programs that can help each child. And parents must be involved in their child's education, whether elementary, middle or high school. NCHS has great education opportunies.

North Clayton High School 4

Posted January 01, 2010
Great Education Oppurtunities, Overall Good enviorment.

North Clayton High School 0

Posted September 05, 2009
i am a current student a North Clayton and there are many actitvies to enter and great vocational training. the only thing i disagree with is the new uniform policy.

North Clayton High School 2

Posted May 12, 2009

North Clayton High School 1

Posted March 03, 2009

North Clayton High School
1525 Norman Dr, College Park, GA  30349
Last modified North Clayton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Clayton High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 52 reviews. Top